Outdoor Hag,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk,I enjoy how you cannot connect a single fhuqking dot and are yet devoid your first fhuqking clue,despite your BEST fhuqking efforts! FUNNY schit...akin to Jeff O being unable to open a box of boolits!

I use leetle words and World Class pixels and you are still copiously all fhuqked up and perpetually bound by your Stupidity,less a single glimmer of fhuqking hope. Congratulations?!?

Now if only very fhuqking obviously,you've never seen or shot a "tricky" 9" twist or a good 105,so are mired in stupidity "thinking" that 10" and sub par offerings are a "valiant" effort. Too fhuqking funny!

The salient point remains,in that Manufacturers are as fhuqking STUPID as you and Retard Twist Rates yet abound. Due them glaring shortcomings,heavy concession MUST be made,to yield round holes and an ability to put some direction on same. The 90 Skinner is the best pitch,when fraught with sucha Goat Fhuqk,yet pales to a 105. It is far and away the best 10" move,but wayyyyyyyyyy down the list in a rifle done right and the reason why a lowly RAR SAAMI 243Win will kick the fhuqk outta your POS Retard Twisted Cooper Goat Fhuqk. Boolits matter more than headstamps. Hint.

No matter what...the 10" Goat Fhuqk is a heavy concession,despite your gross inability to savvy throat geometry and actually getting the first round into battery. Hint. Laughing!

It's really gonna be a Big Day when your Retard Rifle finally fhuqking goes "BANG!". Laughing!

Punt while you can,despite your pointy head and crossed-eyes precluding you even the foggiest of fhuqking notions as to why and reap the goodness of the chambering in the ONLY fhuqking way possible and that via da' best boolits in said diameter. Hint.

Don't let it piss you off,that they are better in drop,drift and terminal affects,as well as less expensive to boot,while using less powder. Laughing!

I'm on pins & needles awaiting the next Dire Drama and Drooling Dumbfhuqk Commentary on the things you CAN'T do and things you "think" you "know". There's nothing better than giving a Do Nothing Kchunt some slack on the rope and watch 'er go. Laughing!

As per always,I appreciate the oblivious humor and your unrivaled grit and determination,to schlep Stupidity to places it's never fhuqking been before,under the sheer determination of doing your BEST.

You go girl!

Laughing!..............

fredrica,

Your incredible fhuqking STUPIDITY,is once again conjuring Delusions for your Imagination and it's Pretend and I very much enjoy how "real" it is to you. Congratulations?!?

Your haste to use your Imagination and Pretend,to concoct that you have a first fhuqking clue,is fhuqking HILARIOUS in it's oblivious grandeur! Oh yes......the Bob and Better Bob are my babies! You STUPID fhuqk!! Laughing!

So is the 6mmRem,6mmRemAI and Seven Times Fifty-Fhuqking-Seven Mouser! Your Cluelessness is without bounds...you "lucky" kchunt.

Now it will only come as a "surprise" to you,but all things on the Mouser parent suck ass,due COAL and there are countless ways to Trump it easily. You'll haveta' yet again pardon my shooting 'em all and bein' afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess. Hint. I'd be impressed if anyone who's shot 'em all in the firsthand,has [bleep] 'em more than I. Re-hint.

Cheer up,I suffer Coopers too. But at least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Fhuqking fascinating,that you've never even seen a 6-223 twisted 8",let alone shot one...yet are consumed with the blasse' that is lightyears beyond your exceedingly meager "abilities" to process.

I reckon gunning a 54 Annie at the 725yd with Camp Run fodder,would REALLY fhuqk with your pointy head...but again,it's a pursuit beyond your reality. You "lucky" kchunt.

The video(s) are powerful in their compunction and purty good on Sales,of more than a few wares. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You be sure to set on your couchbound kchunt and comment further on things you've never seen,abilities you will never know and the sweet "satisfactions" of talking out your Clueless Kchunt and citing your Imagination and it's Pretend as a "Trump Card".

Slow day here...blowin' 50mph+,pouring to boot and I'm torn on what wares to punish Victims with. Will prolly tote a IMX and GLX 1141-S and '3000's stoked with 30# PP and mebbe an STFR or two,along with a POS 290 Sage. Google it. Laughing!

I bet I won't "forget" a few cameras and then you can chime in with what Oprah had to say today. You "lucky" kchunt.

2590fps now?!? You STUPID Fhuqks never disappoint in your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Wow!

Laughing!..................

'nut,

Your Stupidity NEVER disappoints.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

'4me,

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

Though in fairness,Imagination and Pretend is VERY "real" to The do nothing gang.

Bless their hearts................

TheBitchingSniveler,

You be sure to cite any/all words that are "too big" or "too tricky" for you and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking Stupidity. Hint.

As per always...please find me "mistaken",as that too will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Whatcha' gonna almost do today?!?

Laughing!

VERY good call to refrain ALL things The Rifle and go straight to Whinin' instead. Congrastulations?!?

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."