'nut,

I know,that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done,by you Do Nothing Drooling Dumbfhuqks. Bless your heart. Hint. Laughing!

I also know,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. Bless your heart. Hint. Laughing!

I also know that the last fhuqking thing to interest me,is a "good deal" on a piece of fhuqking schit. Bless your heart. Hint. Laughing!

Be sure to check in,when you step Outdoors for the first time this year. Bless your heart. Hint. Laughing!

Slow day...only landed 13,but nuttin' over 32" which is quite a change from the prior run of ABSOLUTE Splendor. Hint.

Sea Lice is nice. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

What didja' ALMOST fhuqking "do" today?!?

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!...................

'dubya,

One can never tell with a fhuqking Texan,are you Bitching or Bragging?!? Laughing!

Boy that is some really High Zoot wares there. No doubt you are really puttin' 'em to the Test,by almost nearly taking one outside. Laughing!

The Donor Montucky only has to whether a few more days,but has taken some licks and seen more round count than you could muster in a decade of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

A leetle fill flash in the early AM this morning,as a precursory R&D baseline.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

The CM/Walnut Goat Fhuqks you tout,woulda been fhuqking DONE....or mebbe CM/Walnut is "new" to me?!? Kudos on the FULL Retard Trifecta,there ain't twist,throat and COAL harmony in any of the lot and then there's .257" boolits. Laughing!

Hint.

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!.....................

Dooshmike,

That's the Cough Silencer Storage Area. When the bitch gets wet and swells,it pops out like "Magic".

Laughing!.................

'Mi,

You suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

elkchunt,

Do wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" of a Seven Times Fhuqking Fifty-Seven MR. Use ALL the Imagination and Pretend you've got,then Secret Squirrel PM others in The Do Nothing Gang,for more "splendor" on the "sly". Laughing!

You poor,poor(literally)...CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY get after it!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."