'6,

I'm fortunate due this arid climate and it really helps with the moly.

Laughing!.................

Fredrica,

Oh my...bless your heart. Get a coupla drinks in you and your keyboard starts slurring and you cain't edit fast enough. Laughing!

No schit you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk,did you say "ballisticly"?!? I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Your haste to schlep STUPIDITY to places it's never been before,is Epic Fhuqking Humor. Congratulations?!?

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that all of what your "experiecne","knowledge" and "results" deem as "impossible",simply transpires in actuality here on a daily basis?!? You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna "do" today,other than think about me and fantasize poses?!? Looking forward to the Excuses,nearly as much as the Whine. Didn't mean to horn you up(again). Laughing!

I have never seen a 700 and that is good to know about the bolts,as a guy REALLY wouldn't wanna get a bolt wet,as they matter farrrrrrrrrrrr more than the bore. You STUPID Fhuqk. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps some day you'll be able to save enough Minimum Wage pennies,to purchase your first camera? Just fhuqking with you...THAT ain't gonna happen. Laughing!

I really hope I don't forget my cameras today.

Film at 11:00.

Kudos for Physics stumping you too,as you couldn't begin to cypher the "incredible" wind velocity,which requires a measly 5 Mil holdoff at the 1585yd line with a 270 and 105's. You really "shoot" a "bunch"...if you "get" to "count" your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Laughing!.................

'couplafeesh,

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!................

'Mi,

Fascinating Vagina Monologue and funnier than fhuqk,that you are able to conjure the fhuqking Delusion,that I was talking about anything other than that Juvenile RAT "Bear". Here's hoping Stupid hurts. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Oh don't you fhuqking worry,NOONE is going to accuse you of having killed a Bear or ANYTHING else. It takes someone with your "amount" of "experience",to compliment something soooooooo far from ANY fhuqking mark. Hint.

Laughing!

Bitchin' Hissy Fit and I'm looking forward to your next one,as you again wax eloquent on things you've never done,with wares you've never seen and from places you've never been. Hint.

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot! It REALLY adds some nice pitch to your Whine,when you repeatedly declare that you "don't care".

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today,you MAGNIFICENT Whining Do Nothing Kchunt?!? Spare no "details".

Hint.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!....................

Sammo,

It was a right proper Chinook here,for a goodly spell. Trees down everywhere,landslides,flooding,yada,yada...the usual. Had it been anywhere else in The World it woulda been on the National News,but here it's simply called "Tuesday" or the like. Hint.

I have it on purty good Authority,that The Snoopy Rod Tourney is prolly held in purty fhuqking high esteem in these parts. Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

There is a coupla Divisions. The OEM Tourney,where you gotta rock and roll the supplied reel and line,then The SUPER Snoopy...where you can swap out both reel and line.

Style Points is ALWAYS awarded for rockin' a Retard Bobber.

[Linked Image]

Personally,I try not to freeze Salmonids,unless it's for Bait. Too easy to just go catch one,on any given day and eat 'em fresh. 'Course I can do that on any day,of any month,so it's "rough". Simply pick one out,slide it on a Trout Rope until it's time to roll,punch it in the ear,pop a gill and choogle.

Unless I'm like a long ways from the house,like a 10 minute drive or something,then I'll just toss it in a cooler of water still alive,then punch/pop after hitting the house and getting the skillet warm.

Prefer to cook my Seafood still alive,as the Scream of boiling water is soothin'. Dungeness last night.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

All I can do is live vicariously,as you gals tear The World up.

Laughing!..............

'nut,

If that Rat was a lot bigger,it'd still be small. Hint.

Spotter set up in my driveway.

[Linked Image]

I've never seen one,personally.

Laughing!............

'wall,

What's funny,is how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend,are to you. You "lucky" kchunt!

Laughing!

At least it's priced right,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart.

'ben,

Shrimp Feeshing is 100% a FINESSE Pursuit...because the bastards have itty-bitty mouths,so one really needs to scale down The Riggin'.

[Linked Image]

You gals REALLY get after it!

Laughing!.......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."