Shefire,

In other words,you never turned a lick. What WERE the "odds"?!?

How goes The Duel? I'm thinkin' you've got poor dumb fhuqking Savage99 on the ropes,with your "hard charging" ways and Candy Striper uniform. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Well let's see Stumpy....

No in the lower 48 we don't lick anything when working on a car... must be strictly an Alaska secret.....

What are the odds? At the top of the list, I'd say that would be you....

and there ya go again, thinking of a man in a candy striper uniform... one has to wonder, are you trying to fulfill your homo fantasies, or your pedophilia fantasies...

probably a combo of both...

ya know Stumpy, make fun of some of our backgrounds, while you spend time bragging about running a chain saw...

guys with ChainSaws need medical personnel around when morons like you end up cutting yourself...so I'll leave it up to someone else to laugh their ass off when you need medical attention....it'll especially be funny when your nursing that cirrhosis condition matures...you can thank me then...

and why you were in the woods making sawdust for a profession, you make fun of a naval Aviator, serving his country.... yeah I can see where your priorities lie....

still think you actually do little outdoors or anywhere else...as you spend most of your days standing on your toilet, admiring yourself in your bathroom's medicine cabinet mirror...
having those homo and pedophile fantasies...until you fall off the toilet drunk...

and hey, whomever's pics you're swiping and posting, thank him for us...some are not bad... but then again, in Alaska, like BC and the Yukon... if you can focus an automatic camera, the camera really does all the work....

but hey, you keep making a fool of yourself, and we'll keep laughing... you're still the best entertainment value on the internet... even if it is really costing each of us nothing.. we are certainly getting our money's worth...

Maybe Jorge can air drop you some more rubber dog schitt.. if anyone could put it to good use, I am sure its you...

sorry, gotta go clean my rifles down in the creek.. maybe some Ajax and steel wool will thin out that Rust Camo on them...