Originally Posted by Big Stick

'nut,

Purty fancy stuff there and you gawwdamned fhuqking nearly shot it once. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Say sumptin' about the chambering,twist,throat geometry and COAL latitude,if only to add copious hilarity obliviously.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" a 77/22 Hornet setback and punched "K" at 20" ala OEM spout,while rockin' a V-Max smooch in the issued mag. 32's in formed cases,35's to form...gotta horde the goodness. Google it!

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!!!

Case Forming here at 3030fps with 35V-Max.

Snagged it!

[Linked Image]

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!...............

Awww...Thanks, Stick. It's just a danged 'ol WalMart Remmy that a man bought and realized he couldn't afford it, so I did him a favor.

OEM spout which is the fair 9.1 twist. Never even chambered a round prior to the brit milah (Google it), but has since placed some handloads I had rolling around in the floor of the truck into .76". As I recall, 85 grain Xs over N160 that one of the other POSs in the safe shoots fair.

105s Squarely touch at 2.72, so no short throat on this Linda Lovelace, though not as bad as many I've cussed. Leaves a little room to work with in the mag, even. Will see how they do as I do my weekend warrior routine, if I can somehow pry my [bleep] from the couch. Might try a Bartlein after some screwing around, and chasing my tail.

Probably will have to suffer a POS scope too. Maybe a 'Ruepold' (did I spell that correctly?) with an M1. In the mean time, I'll develop potential with an even bigger turd on top. Doubt I'll be able to hit anything smaller than Hillary's azz.

Looks even uglier now. Grin.

[Linked Image]

Might find something to shoot at, iffin' I can summons the energy to climb off the couch and into the truck. Might take a poke out the window. kinda 'akin to snagging fish in a bowl, huh?

[Linked Image]

77/22 Hornet? Never heard of it (Nodding my head yes). Maybe recall a man or two opining that them POS Rugers are heavy and won't shoot. Something about a she-him...

Last edited by 1Deernut; 01/27/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson