Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I've never knowed absolute HILARITY and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,to "piss off" anyone?!? Hint. Laughing!

Yes,you really got down to brass tacks and added your keen "insight",in regards to a chambering you've never seen or let alone shot,as a sweet "vindication" of your "knowledge","experience" and "results". That is some SERIOUSLY "compelling" "testimony" there. Laughing!

Fairly impressive "display" of your keen "insight",to be within 2 Mils on a 1000yd poke. I mean that's only roughly halfa CDS dial off. Laughing!

It is a fascinating constant and a right proper Dichotomy,that the things that are "impossible" for you,happen multiple times a day in the Real World and are simply shrugged off as being blasse. Your gross inability to garner even an inkling of a first fhuqking clue,is some seriously FUNNY fhuqking schit!

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you went wayyyyyyyyyyyy outta your way,to not mention a single fhuqking word,in regard to the steaming pieces of schit that are the backbone of your "knowledge". Hint. Laughing!

Jeezus Fhuqk you Clueless Kchunts are a Gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

"Tell" me more. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Butthurt much? Laffin!
[Linked Image]

My steamin pieces of chit get things done nicely within what I require. Sorry to hear about your 6mmBR taking a full 10 mils to reach 1000, even with a 200 zero.

Post a vid of those K Hornets or the Ruger rimfire performing POA/POI impacts at 1000, wearing the 1-4 'illuminati', please. It WILL be funnier than a pile of clowns in a boat on the Milford! Laffin!

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/10/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson