Elkchunter,

Now THAT is some seriously FUNNY schit!

Texan...ain'tcha'?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P+++!.............

Shefire,

As per always,be sure and cite the word(s) that were too "long" or too "Technical" for you.

Then feel free to refresh the Whine and Excuses,as to why you never have or will,turn a lick. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'dubya',

Always fascinating,to watch a dumbfhuqk laude amazingly low "standards". Here's to Baiting a Schithole,bein' the pinnacle of your "Adventures". Congratulations?!?

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Gomer,

Dangle a pic of "your" 54(s). Ain't it a right proper fhuqking Dichotomy,that everyone can...but you? Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,it's just simply a shame you are devoid the foggiest fhuqking notion of an inkling,to the magnitude of that oblivious hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'lia,

Ain't it a fhuqking fascinating constant,as to how much "your" pics improve...when you got to pilferin' plagiarized pixels offa the Interweb? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Fredrica,

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

REALLY some high zoot stuff going on there,with your hairnet and minimum wage. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

As an aside...do Green Cows cost extry?

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Tough enough to suffer a 'cob on a Model 12 and it's sad to see someone lose a bet big enough,to suffer an Ithaca to start with. Congratulations?!?

Beautiful pics.

WCH,

You still suck a mean ass.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

math',

Tough to get giddy about a schit rig,with schit riggin' and schit suds...especially when one is tryin' to pawn off the sham as being "something"...with a straight face.

Just sayin'

Hint.

Mi',

Schit Riggin' ain't much of a "story",except to folks who "do" as "much" as you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

300WM,

I'd take a morning in the REAL Outdoors,over ALL of the suds suffering you cite.

No fhuqking wonder Texans gotta drink so much,to suffer their fenced surroundings.

Laughing!...................

'Mooner,

That'd be entrapment...condoning pixels THAT schitty.

Hint.

Just tryin' to keep you outta trouble.

Thank me later.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."