Shefire,

How is The Duel?!? Has either you or Savage99 turned a lick? Didn't think so. Laughing!

Is it going as well as your Imaginary Pretend Ignore?!? Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute".

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!...............[/b]

thanks for your perspective there MiniMe.... its important to each of us to know what you think of things, to include us...

even if mainly cut and paste old junk...

I don't know why people get so sensitive and angered when you post something about them....

If they actually knew how long it takes you to type that with your short fat stumpy fingers, you're inability to type with even two fingers and the same time... and your inability to have a clue how to actually spell words with more than on syllable and three letters...

But I know all of this and can appreciate the time and effort you have to put into typing these posts....and attempt to use big words you make up to give the illusion of you actually being intelligent...

so you respond to me any time you feel motivated there MiniMe...

I'm sure you got over 40 minutes into the post above alone...

unless your wife or dog typed it out for you again....

PS? What Duel? you haven't been hitting the terpenhydrate again have ya???? that crap will stunt your growth and make your hair fall out!!!.........

on second thought, my apologies... too late..