Originally Posted by djp

I'm more in the camp of 'the dude abides'...until he don't. "458 taking a run at BS" was lame, so I bit...I mean, this is the frickin internet...where grown men come to act like adolescents in the school gym locker...a bit of banter shouldn't be mistaken for anything that serious.

Seems accurate to me.

GYM LOCKER BANTER

Originally Posted by 458Win
Stick told it like Stick wanted it to be -and he was adamant about it, but that didn't always make him right.
I tried hard to actually meet the man- as anyone with as much exerience as he claimed to have would have been interesting and informative. He refused to even give me his name and insulted me (anonymously of course).
I offerd to buy him a beer and meet him when he came through Anchorage but again he said he could afford to choose who he drank with and I wasn't on his list.

These forums are great - but self proclaimed, anonymous experts who refuse to verify their expertise generate a lot more heat and smoke than light. Unless you are on the witness protection program I would prefer to see folks use their real names and address on here - just as they do when they sign up.

Anonymity, like the masks worn by terrorist, give courage to cowards.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$