'hntr,

Ain't it a hoot,that everyone's Imagination and Pretend conjures Delusions,of tryin' to rub shoulders with me? Here's to your lofty delusions of grandeur in shootin' for them stars,you "lucky" kchunt.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'oz,

What is interesting,is the FACT,that you Clueless Fhuqks are never going to turn a lick,let alone garner a first fhuqking clue and daily you'll wallow in your perpetual Dumbfhuqktitude...obliviously. Now ain't that a HOOT?!? Laughing!

Do you "think" that you are going to magically awake one morning,with an understanding of all things The Rifle?!? You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are in sooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy heads,that it remains a gawwdamned fhuqking shame,that you've no inkling of the magnitude of the outright Dumbfhuqkery. Hint. Just sayin'.

So you be certain to set there on your couchbound kchunt,Whine as you must,make Excuses as you do and talk out your ass. If only because it is in fact,the only fhuqking move you've got. Hint.

Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Only a couchbound kchunt setter,could miss crystalline facts and splendid pixels,which poignantly paint the clearest of pictures. I enjoy how STUPIDITY isn't an "act" for you,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that everyone of you STUPID Fhuqks gives all things The Rifle the widest of berths. Laughing!

Perhaps give Imaginary Pretend Ignore a whirl,as it seems to really work "great",for these Sappy Fhuqks?

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. OOOPSIE!!!...too fhuqking late.

You "hard chargers" are a hoot and the pics are awesome!

Laughing!...............

Elkchunt,

How's Imaginary Pretend Ignore treating you?!?

Laughing!

Wow +P++!..............

WCH,

You awoke just in time to suck ass. What were the "odds"..you "lucky" kchunt?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."