Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

Gawwdamned fhuqking weather is REALLY hurtin' production around here,as only (1) new rifle arrived yesterday and I'm Jonesin' on the Anschutz 54...though I reckon I could shoot one of my other 54's. Hint.

Anywhoo...this is one of them Wildkittens in .224"-250 Salvage,a brand new design hot offa da' press. No-turn neck,Mike Rock 1-7" 20" to the crown,Linda Lovelace throat it is not and expressly designed for the Magical Nosler 60gr NPT. Typical heavy filled A5 w/3-way,Marty steel M4 bottom,yada,yada. Always wanted to try a Reupold,so did.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Still lookin' forward to your 30cal "experience" and "results",if only because I've never gunned that diameter either,you AMAZINGLY Clueless Dumbfhuqk. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Weather's been uncooperative. Was blowin 50+ yesterday. Had to be content to load up 210 VLDs at 3.57 COAL. The VLD seems to like the Linda Lovelace throat in the 10 twist Kreiger seems to like to jump. I'm loaded and ready for a break. Can't even test cranes it's blowin' so hard. Google that.

In the mean time I'm putting another 8 twist 260 together. I just keep coming back to that round for some reason. Also working on another POS Remington Mountain rifle I acquired in 7-08 that MAY need some help. Laffin'.

I'll send a few more 'plagiarized' pics your way when I pry my [bleep] from the couch (or the office chair).

.224-250 Salvage... with a Leupy? Keep me posted on how that goes. No way you can hit Hillary in the azz at 1200...Laffin'.

Anschutz 54?... Whutsat? I can't afford one. Gotta make due with a crappy 'ol Remmy 513t.

How many times have you pissed yourself already today?

Gotta go, my limo and jet await...

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson