Originally Posted by elkhuntinguide
Originally Posted by SamOlson
I thought that was a buffalo.

Impressive Taco, assuming that one has the Tactical suspension. Not an elk hunter but two gutted bulls must have almost bottomed that fuucker out!

It was a buffalo... Tuner has no clue of what he speaks...

Sam... You gotta get this truck lingo down if you you wanna roll hard with the Big Boys... That there pickup is a Taco... Its considered a jap rice burner buy the Ford gals... "Tactical" has no place in the Taco lingo... Its "Ninja" suspension and yes it is Ninja'd out... It was near bottomed out but not quite... It takes 2 bulls and a grown cow to hit rubber...

The Taco got all the glory this year... The Fordson was down with front axle problems, ball joint woes, no boost and glow plug problems... Other than that it runs like a striped ape...

Speaking of "Tactical"... Does that smoke screen on your Ford come factory or did you have that bad bitch installed aftermarket...

Dude, my bad, some Indian guy musta bull-chitted me.... He had a brand new TRD Taco and said it was a 'Tactical Rez Duty' edition.

Your Ford broke down? Holy chit, what did you do, actually drive the chit out of it?!

The brown smoke wagon was in earlier this year for a high pressure oil 'leak' and the usual blown injector(or two). The kid working on it said one of the injectors was actually broke in half. Hell if I know but it was close to $3k to fix it. Luckily the Ford garage is letting me sweep the floors at night to help with the bill.

Dropped the black bomber off at the shop on Monday. It's had a clunk in the front end but only does it in 4 wheel drive. Called yesterday and they had replaced ball joints and were waiting on a drive shaft(the clunk). I'm gonna be sweeping floors and cleaning toilets for another 2 months!

And to top it off the red rocket has a hydraulic leak on the Hydrabed pump. Which is pretty common and not the pickups fault but still.

The smoke screen is proprietary, cows don't even know WTF!

Years ago when I poured concrete in Bozeman my company truck was a Fine '99 with a 7.3 and the 6-speed. I put a chitload of miles on that thing and it only let me down one time. Of course it was all road miles but it was still a good pickup.

And wasn't that the last engine that didn't have all the emissions chit?

Manual were the only thing we had on the farm but an accident left my dad with a permanently fuucked up right arm so he tried an auto, we've used them ever since. Hell now I don't think you can even buy a pickup with a manual?
The yuppie phags must have cried because Ford even pussied up the newer F350 suspension, I have bottomed out many times with an '11 but rarely did with older version.

Idiots buy a big ass pickup they don't need and then cry because it rides too rough.... Ruins it for the rest of us, pizzes me off.

If Toyota ever builds a 'heavy duty' pickup I'd be in line to try one. But until then there really isn't a better option than a F350. But like anything you absolutely need to use everyday it's a GOOD idea to have two or three of them. Loaner pickups are a pain in the ass.