Kaleb,

LUCKILY for you,schit floats! Congratulations?!?

Hit that swaybacked nag about 6-inches above the top of the stirrup with a 75A-Max and there'd be almost enough bait for 'dubya to build a fence around.

Almost.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Dooshmike,

No matter you flail at,it ain't gonna change the FACT,that '350's are pieces of fhuqking schit.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Thank me later...............

Fredrica,

You are THE Dink Queen! Congratulations?!?

I misjudged the morning's weather,as it really blew up.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You'd need a fhuqking co-signer,to top off a 4-door Taco.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shag,

You high-strung Estrogen filled kchunt...there's no slighting how badly you NEED your Imagination and it's Pretend. At least it's pried in accords,with your "means",so you can afford it. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fascinating constant,that the only thing you can talk about in the first hand,is what a dick tastes like?!? You "lucky" kchunt.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking RIOT!

Laughing!...........

TheBitchingSniveler,

Were it not for the fact,that I've had the unfortunate "pleasure" of working next to piles of Montucky wannabe Flat Landing Fhuqks,your sheer and utter fhuqking cluelessness...wouldn't be so magnificent in it's "splendor". Hint.

Have packed lotsa them out. They die easily too. Plus they lose arms,legs and get paralyzed a bunch as well. Just saying.

The biggest "tree" any of you Flat Landing Fhuqks have ever seen,is a Montana silver Spruce and I happened to stumble across a Nice 'Un this morning.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pardon the streamside perspective.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You REALLY "get after it".

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Wow +P++!................

Heavysquawker,

How close didja' come to ALMOST nearly going outside today? Laughing!

As you set tethered to your couchbound kchunt,do not forget to use enough Imagination and Pretend,to convince yourself that I got skunked.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Had to swap Stank Feesh Duds out,grab some rifles,build another pot of coffee and set sail on Round 2 for the day.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Film at 11:00...............

'Gomer,

Your best and ONLY fhuqking move,remains a constant. Shut the fhuqk up,take notes and apply same.

Hint.

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."