Counter that with all the things that Stumpy claims to do, and compare that to how much time he use to spend on his keyboard, before he was short sheeted by Rick Bin to two posts a day, for his being such a Putz....

There is a bumper sticker that I enjoy, that applies to Stumpy.... "The Older I get, the Better I Was.."

Stumpy is the one who is more the couch potato, than anyone else these days...bank on it...kinda like a Poodle who dreams of being a Doberman...more yap than bark...

on the flip side... George, love those Lake Ontario pics...

been out on Superior back when I lived in Minnesota....I tell ya, in a boat its hard to believe Superior is just fresh water....you get some big waves on a calm day up that way... when its a storm time, on the lake is the last place ya wanna be...regardless of how Stumpy will be along and brag about if it ain't in Alaska it ain't Schitt.. per usual...

For being a poodle in a world of Dobermans, it ain't easy being Schtick...but the internet is the best thing that ever happened to short big mouth retards like Stumpy...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez