First off, I wanna give a big shout of thanks to my old buddy asstell, for showing me the error of my ways in not having/using a scope level. And to rc for telling me how bad my shooting is without one. Well, as you all know, I don't have a high-paying job to just run out and buy all the latest/greatest gizmo's available today, geared to the high-teck discriminating shooter. I've used a couple of those little clamp-on, pot-metal, urine-filled-vial Chinese scope levels and wasn't impressed. So WTF I figger. Might as well buy once/cry once, go whole hog, and get the very best available. Yep, one of those fine German engineered, accuracy guaranteed to .029 degree, STABILA brand scope levels. Accurate, bright yellow to not lose, real anti-freeze filled vials so's you can use it below freezing,instead of more commonly used Chinaman-pee, AND 'rare earth' mounting magnets. Easy to mount on any quality, steel-turreted long-range scope using the proprietary 'rare earth' mounts. For all the other cheap, pot-metal, non-magnetic, turreted POS's like S&B, Vortex and Swaro/Zeiss/Kahles/IOR and other commonly used optics, Stabila has partnered with another giant in the tool industry, IRWIN to introduce a quick-change mounting method so only one quality level is needed. In mere seconds, your new Stabila can be swapped from one rifle to another using the IRWIN system. Enjoy......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next thing ya know, these fuggers will be telling me I need a kestrel and smartphone app...