Dooshmike,

It's one of Life's many constants,that while everyone dies...not everyone LIVES.

Intellesting dichotomy there.

It's always the ones who've done the least,who run outta time with the most regrets and longest list of Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda's.

Glad I was privvy to same,at a tender age...which might be one of many reasons I ain't no good at lingering,or fhuqking around.

A Window Licker running outta time,less having turned a single fhuqking lick,is anything but "surprising". Mebbe on her death bed,she'll come clean and add the "surprising" FACT,that she mighta been peeking betwixt trembling fingers all along,with her "hard charging" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Elk Titties ain't gonna mend that fence.

Hint............

Gomer,

I live next to The Milford Nuclear Plant...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Wow +P+++!

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

Cheer up there,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk...NOBODY can insult you,better than you can and that by simply doing your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the flight hours a Short Bus driver accrues in 30yrs of Nothingness. That fact will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise",that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore got "magically" reactivated,due the gross miscomfort of those facts and how Reality reliably collides with your Fantasy.

Bless your heart...you NEED more avatar.

"Breaker breaker there Cross-eyes...we are all "convinced" that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is "real" this time. Feel free to activate HYPER-Lie and you are cleared for takeoff".

Laughing!..................

'bar,

One of them pics was almost in focus. ALMOST.

Wind remains fairly impressive here.

[Linked Image]

Never have owned a 460,but shot my 378 to failure. Set lugs back,shot out the barrel,cracked the stock and ruint the trigger. While Weatherby had/has zero inclination that folks would drive one in sucha volume,to their credit,they had no qualm rebuilding it gratis. New stock,barrel,trigger and reblued...which was a great time to trip the POS. Great cartridge,just simply a [bleep] platform to house it in.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunternm,

Did your Imaginary Pretend Ignore get "magically" reactivated too? Congratulations?!?

Again,what exactly is one looking to size up on a Guided Titty "Hunt"? Spare no "details". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

How many times didja' picture me disrobed yesterday? Just a rough estimate,will be fhuqking funny enough. Congratulations?!?

When you almost left the couch yesterday,how close didja' get to the front door?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Heavysquawker,

How close did you come,to Whining yourself offa the couch? I'll feign my "surprise",that your Drooling Dumbfhuqk Picture Album has long ago dried up. I wonder why? Laughing! Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? At least Imagination and Pretend are priced right,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Asstell,

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that 5 minutes of ABSOLUTE confirmation,takes you days to still fhuqk up? Bless your heart.

Simply hang 50-ish MOA of paper at the 100yd line and gun 5MOA come-ups,in widely swing values,so as to TRY and upset the erector. Say 45MOA,15MOA,30MOA then 5MOA.

[Linked Image]

Keep aim point static and extrapolate travel,with obscene erector shifts tossed in the fray,betwixt pokes.

Testing a new lot of like powder here,with form loads and 1000+ MOA dumped in betwixt pokes. No thang to denote POA/POI shift with the new lot,correct and zero turret...then keep chooglin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Such findings is well beyond warm and fuzzy.

Dangle some pics of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and the wares that are beyond your comprehension. It WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'303,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...now you are "trying" to take schit pics?!? I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Congratulations?!?

Humor Points copiously awarded,for citing you "don't care" multiple times in a single post. You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Laughing!

Whattya' figuring to Whine and make Excuses about next?

Bless your heart...you "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

LOVE the pics...you slippery fox.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Mi,

Mebbe cite you "don't care" again,after having given a Tutorial on being spellbound for "153 pages" and World Class pixels. Perhaps if you mention it a coupla million more times,you might convince yourself. Congratulations?!?

What's gonna ACTUALLY happen is,you are gonna set on your Do Nothing Kchunt,bitch,moan and complain...all without having turned a gawwdamned fhuqking lick,nor even coming close. PLEASE find me "mistaken",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Ain't facts fascinatin'?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WCH,

Besides being a Magnificent Ass Sucker and A Clueless Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...what were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Is this where you go FULL Retard and "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

Your "forest" is a hoot! The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

I'll take the REAL Outdoors over a canned/fenced "Adventure" and it adss copious oblivious hilarity,that your are devoid the abilities means and comprehension to differentiate. Congratulations?

Bless your heart.

Wow +P.

Laughing!....................

'Nut,

You are really "getting after it". Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again,if only to put your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery in full context? Laughing!

Money grows on trees.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."