Shefire,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must...you almost fhuqking nearly have yourself convinced. Almost. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!.

How goes The Duel between you and Savage99,to see who will leave the couch first?!? WOW......what a Drag Race that is. Pun be intended,as it sails over your pointy head and furrowed brow.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Nut,

Tell yourself the things you MOST need to hear. Hint.

Laughing!

Purty High Zoot stuff there.

Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot! Cheer up...CDS will ALMOST getcha' HALF an MQ Fixed Fhuqker's reticle worth of POA/POI correlation.

Not much over 52 Mils of total,available this parcel alone,which really ain't THAT much more than them (5) pieces of fhuqking schit bolted together. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Nod your head,like you "know" what you are looking at.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I read on the Interweb,that one of them there Illuminati's will cough better than 72 fhuqking Mils all in.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Found these pics on the Interweb.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

You ALMOST "do" quite a bit.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!............

elkchunt,

Those are some really exceptional pics,of some Splendid Beasties.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Oldelkchunt,

Oh my...you just ruint the sweet "satisfactions" of your Imaginary Pretend Ignore. I'll feign my "surprise",you Clueless Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit!

What were the "odds",that you were peeking the whole time?!? I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

When you Delusional Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks make a "stand",you are REALLY serious in your heartfelt "convictions". Give or fhuqking take. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Well "luckily" for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute"...so you've "got" that "going" for you.

Bless your heart.

P.S. and by the way,even someone as fhuqking STUPID as Brad,KNOWS better than to quote Brad.

Hint.

Laughing!

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a HOOT!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."