Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

I enjoy how facts upset you,more than a fhuqking bunch. Now you be CERTAIN to copy/paste any/all that I've cited,that you do not understand and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further,in your INCREDIBLE fhuqking STUPIDITY.

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you refrained ALL "particulars" and went right to Imagination and Pretend,fueled copiously with your Delusions that are so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that my sole hope remains that there is someone pumping daylight to you,so you will continue the mind numbing display of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...AKA your "best".

You can almost follow suit well enough,to spell "Illuminati". Almost. Holy fhuqking dogschit,what can you "do",besides talk out your ass and Whine?!?

LOVE your pics!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

You sure are pissed now, huh lil' buddy? I'm not the one loading 6mm08 that can't reach the 1000 yd line without 10 full mils correction. I'm not the one claiming POA/POI at a mile for a K Hornet or rimfire. Laffin' harder!

Keep posting. I got my hippers on. it's gettin' deeeeeeeeep. There's lotsa things you ain't. But there are a few things you definitely are. Funny chit, Stick. Good talk.

Last edited by 1Nut; 02/11/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson