Elkchunternm,

I'll feign my "surprise",that despite your "valiant" stance to "declare" Imaginary Pretend Ignore numerous times,you too were a lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit the WHOLE while. What WERE the "odds"?!? Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

As an aside,what is currently the "Go-To Titty Rifle" in Africa? What sorta "grandeur" do you gotta "attain"...in order to make THE Bitch Book?!? Spare no "particulars",you "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'noahh,

My Melancholy Baby...I'm forced to yet again feign my "surprise" that the ONLY thing someone from Maryland can "add" to an Outdoors Forum,is Imagination and Pretend. Though in NO particular order. Congratulations?!?

Knock it outta Da' Park and cite what you "do" for a "living".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'STUART,

Piss flat here too...and the sun ALWAYS shines.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Pass the roundnose boolits and open sights.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

What didja' ALMOST "do" today...besides pop pills and lament being The World's Oldest Bedpan Cleaner? Embellish as you must and lie as you do. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

You stupendously fat fhuqk...it's FUNNIER than schit,how you are outta skin. When you try tosmile,your eyes go closed! LAUGHING!!!!

Have you EVER been on a "Hunt",when your tender hands were not held? Didn't think so...you "hard charger". Congratulations?!?

If someone spun you in a circle,in a Walmart parking lot...you'd need to shoot a flare to be rescued from The Wilderness. Laughing!

What did you ALMOST "do" today?!? Laughing!

I never saw a gawwdamned fhuqking thing.

[Linked Image]

Now you can say that you've "seen" a S/S Ruger MKII wearing a 1-7.7" Bart' MTU at 21" in 223AI,with a DBM in a Sako Varmeent handle. Google it all.

Laughing!

Given your "skill set" and "physique"...mebbe state what sorta plane you "flew",after all those years of TRYING to make The Grade.

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Runnin' outta R&R and gotta Reload for another pass in the AM,prior to hopping plane(s).

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks be SURE,to keep on "hard charging" and adding "all" that "experience","knowledge" and "results".

Laughing!............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."