Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Big Stick
elkchunternm,

Might that be the look on your face,as you feverishly anticipate The Great African Titty Shoot?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you must.

Didn't mean to skyrocket your Estrogen Levels,by simply asking you which year it was,that you last actually made a cast or shot in the REAL Outdoors. Ain't it a "fortunate" arrangement,that Pavement Pounding
"works" so "well" for you...you "lucky" kchunt? Congratulations?!?

No wonder you hang upon my every single word and splendid pixel. Say sumptin' about The Rifle,I ASSURE you it will be funnier than fhuqk! Ooopsie!!!...you "can't read this",due your sensational Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'wall,

What can someone from Arkansas "do"...besides plagiarize pics,Whine and make Excuses? I mean besides NOTHING. You "lucky"kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Do not slight the magnitude of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,nor the soothin' pitch of your high nasal Whine. Who could begin to slight the "satisfactions" you relish,in gawking gates and fences?!? You REALLY got an eye for Photography. Laughing!

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'Mi,

Fascinating Delusion,that you "think" that your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery is somehow a well "crafted" Secret Squirrel Plot! Congratulations?!?

I'm on the ropes and you've got me by the throat with your Whine and Excuses! I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

I know,I know... you "don't care" and you are gonna play yet another Trump Card,by setting on your couchbound kchunt all day again today,as a sweet "satisfaction". Laughing!

Wind is still brisk,rain is waning and I remain fairly certain that there is a crummy load of rifles hankerin' to be shot. Gonna slip in a Montucky 7 Whizzum or two(I've only got three) and let 162's work their inherent Magnificent Magic. We'll compare notes at the end of the day and you can relish in what Oprah did and I'll "suffer" tearing up The World's Biggest Playground. At least you can "afford" Imagination and Pretend,so you can "contribute" You "lucky" kchunt.

I'll try not to forget a camera bag or two.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

Your man Crush is boundless in it's magnitude...very LUCKY kchunt.

What are you gonna almost "do" today,besides think of me?!? Do tell.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

It is yet another of Life's many constants,that once one has seen the REAL Outdoors...nothing else will do.

Never been tough to cypher who has and hasn't.(grin)

Now I'd be amongst the last to malign them who suffer Flat Landing Fence Hoppin' "Adventures"...because it is wayyyyyyyyyyy fhuqking funnier to let 'em extoll same,obliviously.

Hint.

Laughing!......................

'gwe,

I enjoy that folks try to pawn off Bait Catchin',as Fishing. FUNNY schit!

But remember,folks can only do their "best".

By the way...you are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

MT,

If only were it possible,to slot Catfish in their respective category of "merit". It's roughly akin,to stuffin' ZipLocs with Cat Schit,as "splendors" go.

Ask Shefire,because she's been trying for years to get a crack at answering something in the firsthand and this is her BIG moment.

Laughing!............

anyone want to guess how many hours Schmucklette had into contemplating all of those "witty" answers....and then the painless and endless hours on the keyboard trying to type it all....while being cross eyed, fat drunk and stupid...

ya gotta give it to him that he certainly is a consistent little bugger... maybe we should call him Adam Ant instead....

although Yosemite Sam was modeled after him....
What a mental midget. crazy

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken