Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

You Drooling Dumbfhuqk,"tell" me more about "your" 6BR ballistics,come-ups and "particulars". Hint.

Laughing!

In my 20" Montucky 1-8" no-turn Brux 6BR with a 200yd zero...the 1000yd line is 10 Mils ala 105 'Max. Hint.

Laughing!

Cheer up...it'll reach well past a mile. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks being forced by default and THE most slippery of slopes,to use your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as a "barometer" of evaluation.

1525yds ala 6x MQ. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

VERY good fhuqking call,to give those steaming pieces of fhuqking schit you pictured,the widest of berths and to refrain ALL things in their regard. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint.

Laughing!

I know,I know...you "can't read" this,because you just enacted Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

Didn't mean you pizz you all off by calling you out on your imaginary POA/POIs. I addressed your bullchit posts that seem to keep the bumfuzzled bumfuzzeld and you go into a full-blown idiot attack. Laffin'!

Your 1-4 'illuminati' won't allow a rimfire or your K Hornet to hit anything smaller than a tractor trailer at 1000, much less 1760.

So you have all that elevation for a 6mmBR with a 6x SS? And you hit deer at a mile reliably with a 6mm BR and 105s?

[Linked Image]

BTW, I'd never put you on ignore. Folks with mental issues interest me wayyyyy too much for that. Laffin'

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson