elkchunt,

You REALLY get after it!

Laughing!..............

'pole,

I'll yet again feigm my "surprise" that ALL things The Rifle,were left wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll alone.

Montucky Twat Six SERIOUS Break-in Day and the fame will inherently follow it,just like you sucking my ass.

Whatcha' gonna almost "do" today?!?

Laughing!...............

'Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...are you STILL "not caring"?!? Laughing!

Ummmmmmmmm,it took about 1/10 of a second to KNOW what was "wrong" with the Dumbfhuqk OP's rifle. That also includes the constant,of her being in well over her head. Though in fairness,you REALLY "helped" with your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude and ABSOLUTE Cluelessness,fueled by your version of "knowledge","results" and "experience". Laughing!

Here's to how very WELLfounded your countless Insecurities are,you Whining Clueless Kchunt.

I'll try not to forget cameras today,so you can at least read and gawk pics of what the Outdoors looks like.

Laughing!

Bless your heart..............

'Deer,

Gonna rattle a trip down Memory Lane and rock a reamer of repute,which'll seal the deal nicely.

Will keep THE Cure more SAAMI-esque and simply rock it via false shouldered Snugtitude to start with and will keep angular geometry on the sedate side. It'll smooch the Hornie 105HPBT,nestle the trite Montucky L/A mag confines and connect ALL dots. Gonna go with less shank at 22",as that'll pinpoint balance,in the lesser bore sizing.

Easy "choice" over suffering any/all .308" boolits on the '06 case. Skinner smooch,alongside THE Cure's geometry with aforementioned goodness.

[Linked Image]

I'd do another .243-06AI on a Chub(700 L/A heavy filled A5,24",yada,yada,yada),but will be more than content in this application,with the 105 at 3300fps+.

Only blowin' 50mph this morning and the 270 with 105's is already in the crummy,mainly because it lives there. Gonna be hard to leave it setting inside,as I have my way with Chrome and toting it's HUGE cousin instead.(grin)

Film at 11:00..............

'dubya,

My "bad".

If hoppin' fences and gunning Pen Raised Pets is your jam...then you are even a dumberfhuqk than I had alotted you and I had that meter pegged! Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

You REALLY "get after it"!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious. Here's to the inherent humor of your exceedling low "standards". No fhuqking wonder "nothing matters" to Drooling Dumbfhuqks?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."