Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination and Pretend...so feel free to concoct Delusions as you MUST. Feel free to massage the Thread's Title,as you do "all" your flight hours,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Shefire,

If only you had the 13 IQ Points requisite,to savvy what a Clueless Fhuqk you are. Ignorance IS bliss and fhuqking few is blisseder than you. How many bed pans were you able to clean today? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'Nut,

You "live" vicariously...mainly because it's the ONLY move you've got. GREAT time to dangle some pics,swiped offa the Interweb,whether with or without Watermarks. Congratulations?!?

VERY much enjoyed that you have to lie about Pounding Pavement,you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Mi,

Slow day here and never ending R&D. I wish I had a camera to take pics,but got LUCKY and could back up 15yrs. Laughing!

You poor poor(literally),AMAZINGLY Stupid Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!

Pardon the wind.

[Linked Image]

I'd never heard of this metric chambering.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Not very impressive,but I'll not tell you what blows it away,mainly because you couldn't afford tape for a muzzle.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Was riding herd and mending fence this morning and the light was schit.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Did break in the afternoon and the fhuqking POS LRF wouldn't read on Russia.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

GOOD talk.

I getta kick out of you STUPID Fhuqks doing your best and Drooling all over yourselves. Pardon a coupla minutes of my day,Trumping your "Life". Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Dooshmike,

Your AMAZING Dumbfhuqktitude is wellllllllllll beyond "proven". Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

LOVE your pics,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Laughing! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Asstell,

You hilariously STUPID Window Licking Fhuqk. I getta kick outta you doing your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Brad,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'Wolf,

I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooo hard...you Dumb Fhuqking Kchunt!!!!

Bless your heart.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...................

Fredrica,

You oughtta run them steaks outta The Freezer Burn Factory over a coupla times,with your Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile and shout out the window how many payments are left...so as to tenderize that schit. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!...................

'bean,

I'm on the ropes.

Bless their hearts.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."