Pete,

It's always dusty and brown hued,here along The Milford too.

[Linked Image]

At least it's flat,so it's easy gettin' around.............(grin)

Mi,

I enjoy the "fascinating" accounting,of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you provide commentary from your couchbound kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps give thought to Whining and making Excuses,as to why you are a Clueless Window Licking Fhuqk. Ooopsie! Too late.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'223,

With no Bait Feeder,it REALLY don't equate to the Texas "experience".

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

Be SURE to start a Thread on the EPIC day you go Outdoors. Congratulations.

Until then,feel free to visualize me in varying degrees of disrobe and perpetuate your Man Crush Fantasies aloud. ..not that it ain't your sole focus.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Fredrica,

Don't "forget" to count eye-guards too,when tallying your Dink Ratfhuqk "Trophies". I mean it's your story,so be sure and stick to it. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

LOVE your killer pics...so keep the oblivious hilarity coming,by simply doing your BEST. It's gonna be a BIG year,for the Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile. Laughing!

Mebbe knock 'er outta da' Park and kick some steaks around in the schit,before they go to The Freezer Burn Factory. You Amazingly CLUELESS Fhuqk.

WOW ++P+++!.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

TheBitchingSniveler,

ALL you gotta "do",is tell yourself you "could too". Congratulations?!?

You,Bigsqueeze and Magnumdoosh oughtta have a NOTHING-off,with your Imagination and it's Pretend. Points are awarded for being too broke and too fhuqking stupid,to hang a pic of your Nothingness.

Nothing fhuqking funnier than a "hard charger" doing her best,ala Vagina Monologue...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...........

Heavysquawker,

I reckon it's more than a touch disheartening for a Brokedick Turd Polisher such as yourself,to slowly become aware,that I'm at ease in giving things away which you could never attain. Now ain't that a right proper dichotomy. Congratulations?!? Google it.

At least Imagination and Pretend are priced within your "means",so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "LUCKY" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

You're a touch tight lipped,about the "magnitude" of The Bitch Book. Now that is a shame,given the sweet "satisfactions" you find in a good Nipple Hunt. Congratulations?!?...you "lucky" kchunt.

Perhaps the Bitchly "Splendor" is magnified through Coke Bottles and that is why you and Shrapnel can suffer your "results" and even "think" that it is "something".

You STUPID Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Whore-Hey!,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you are more than a touch loathe in citing your "incredible" flight hour tally,amassed through your "magnificent" "career" of Short Bus Driving. What were the "odds"? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Here's 1000 words and as close as you've ever been to a strafing run...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Now you can say you've "seen" it.

[Linked Image]

Thank me later.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

6mm,

You suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

GOOD call as per your always,to skirt all things The Rifle and Outdoors...you MAGNIFICENT Clueless Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

While Imitation IS the most Sincere form of flattery,it is more than a touch amusing,that you are devoid an inkling. Congratulations?!?

Lightspeed in a Taco,do NOT try this in a fhuqking POS Ford. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Long day yesterday,trying to keep The Cattle outta The Ice Factory.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

300MAG,

Your Whine,trumps "your" pics. Congratulations?!?

At least you can "afford" to read about it and look at pics...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

SLM,

I much prefer other patterns.............

'dubya,

Those are some splendid pics and Critters. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Cain't see much beyond 1400yds out my bedroon window.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

WCH,

Your ass sucking ability,continues to "impress". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

OutdoorHag,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you remain 100% CLUELESS,with a rifle in your mitts. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Dooshmike,

The levity is as far offa the fhuqking charts,as the oblivious humor...which is yet another constant,despite bein' a right proper dichotomy.

Fences,gates,Titty Pursuits and mind numbing STUPIDITY,never wanes in it's EPIC fhuqking humor.

The gals REALLY "get after it".

DD,

The OP remains 100% CLUELESS...but is too fhuqking stupid to "know" that "much".

Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks never disappoint in oblivious hilarity.

Bless their hearts.

'at6,

Jeff-Ohhhhhhhhh KNOWS better than to say anything.

I "wonder" why?

Laughing!.................

Asstell,

You've been purty quiet,referencing all the things you almost did,the wares you almost used and the places you almost been. Congratulations?!?

Prolly stumped with a turret or something.

Bless your heart.

Brad,

Mebbe TRY to say sumptin' about The Rifle. Dare ya'.

Hint.

'303,

You WHINING Do Nothing Kchunt...your Retard "Photography" is fhuqking hilarious.

Color/contrast/action. Liken it akin to kiss/find pressure/rock on. Funnier than fhuqk you haven't the camera nor rifle equipment to savvy? Google it.

Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Of course the "catch" is,you gotta actually step Outdoors and do a lettle sumptin'.

At least you can "afford" read about it and look at the pics,you "lucky" kchunt. I'll feign my "surprise" that you hang on my every word and pixel. Tell yourself you "don't",but "could too". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Magnumdoosh,

When was the last time you made a cast or shot in the REAL Outdoors? You and Whore-Hey! oughtta have a Mall Ninja Marathon and try to out lie one another. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'gun,

The weather has been tough,the days have been long and I've pluckin' hours offa the Overtime Tree. Visibility is now starting to wane,but I've already ground out most of the grunt work and can now coast a smidge.

Prolly why I'm callin' the shots.

Hint..................(grin)

Kaleb,

Shefire don't need an excuse to picture me nekked,the LUCKY Drooling Dumbfhuqk.

Bless her heart.

'330,

Imaginary Pretend Ignore and "Don't care!" is nearly played out. Nearly. You Whined your way in,just in time...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Remember you "can't" and "won't" read this.

LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."