Dooshmike,

It's down nearly a coupla bucks.

These are The Good Old Days and I very much enjoy,how Window Lickers are less the perspective.

Bless their hearts................

Sammo,

I almost locked a door...once.

Laughing!

For some reason,I don't much fret The World running on water,rather than oil.

Hint.

Just saying.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'ben,

I enjoy your Imagination and Pretend...almost as much as you do.

Though for VERY different reason(s). Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Kaleb,

Funnier than fhuqk,that hopping a fence and settin' atop a sack of schit is an "accomplishment". Here's to your low "standards" and how easily same are arranged. Congratulations?!?

Got to laughing so hard yesterday afternoon,that I didn't arrange pics in the totality of their chronological order. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

One crosses a river here,by simply walkin' across feesh...no matter the depth. I reckon a horse would be handy to ride Clam Diggin',beings it's the only place they could go. You "lucky" kchunts and "all" your "opportunities". Laughing!

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

That is some REALLY "rugged" country,where you schlep your Dog & Pony Show. Laughing!

Have never heard of a "223AI",exactly WTF is one of them? In fairness however,you do know how to get a rest.

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a gawwdamned fhuqking RIOT!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that the best you can do is a plagiarized Hurt Feelers Report. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

I was on fhuqking FIRE yesterday,with the Faux MK12 SPR/10x MQ/75Hornies,as well as the 18.5" 270 and105's. Google it and then you can say you've "seen" one.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Fair to middlin' atmosphere,not too terribly much fog and modest winds. Supposed to schit & get today and dat ball is already rollin'. Think I'll give it a smidge to swell creeks,then I'll catch the tailend of a Milford flood and dredge Chrome. While you set on your couchbound kchunt and wait to read about it and eyefhuqk the Splendid Pixels. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'v8r,

As per always...LOVE "your" "pics".

Laughing!

You DUMBEST of fhuqks,are a riot!

Congratulations?!?..................

Fredrica,

Them goggles will look "GREAT" with your blued/walnut Goat Fhuqk Blueprint,schit mounts,schit glass,schit boolits,your Soccer Mom Pavement Pounding Bitch Mobile and yet another fhuqking fenced forked-horn that's been dead a coupla days before you found it. You "hard charger" you. Hell...it ain't but hardly 8 months away,before you "get" to connect them "dots". Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

What sorta interest rate and payment plan didja' "score".

When mightcha' factor as being the next BIG Day,when you go outside? Do tell about them "particulars",along with your "role" in the schitty video. Dare ya'.

Kudos for almost being nearly able to orient a fenced plastic cow peecture,in it's correct form. ALMOST.

Bless your heart and your BEST efforts.

TheBitchingSniveler,

Stupidity ain't a "game",but I reckon you gotta tell yourself fhuqking SOMETHING...with all that you "do" and "know". Congratulations?!?

Don't pinch a finger in a gate and chip a nail.

Bless your heart.

'NZ,

I'm oft imitated,yet never equalled...butcha' cain't blame The Paper Hat Brigade for doing their "best". Few things more soothin',than a chorus of couchbound kchunts singin' The Blues and Polishing Turds.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."