Fredrica,

Funnier than fhuqk,that you could attribute "worth" to that piece of fhuqking schit Cat. I'm cryin'...I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard. Mebbe take a pic with a Retard on top of it,with a sign that says "My "dad" says this is worth money". Laughing!

"your still layed off" is fhuqking EPIC humor...you poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. That you cannot begin to fathom the deeply rooted Retardation,only adds to the fhuqking humor. Congratulations?!?

Great time to cite the "particulars" of your "role" in the schitty video. Laughing!

Here's to your Imagination and just how badly you NEED it's Pretend. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

If only I had a gate to open,fence to cross and a golf course to drive through. You REALLY "get after it". Laughing!

I'm thinkin' GL3 this morning and mebbe a POS Sage as backup,in case there is more water than my 5000'+ peek through the clouds realized. You can Google it for free,so as to stay within your budget and then be able to boast that you've "seen" 'em. Laughing!

Cheer up...I've only got (1) scope and it's a Burrix 6x.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

WCH,

You vicarious "living" "hard charger"...whatcha' gonna ALMOST "do" today? I mean besides Whine and make more Excuses?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

'303,

An F-350 couldn't pull a greasy string out of a cat's ass. Hint.

Now you know.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Dooshmike,

The only "pulling" these gals do,is with their Imaginations. It takes a multi-billion dollar company to keep a '350 on the road...when it ain't in the shop. Hint.

Ain't tough to cypher who uses wares and who don't.

Hint.

Laughing!..............

'S,

I'll tell Hutch you were eye-fhuqking him and he'll laugh too. You "lucky" kchunt.

Now about them Imaginary Pretend decibels and your "shooting"?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Rogue,

Put the 3rd set of Toyo M/T 265's on the Blue Bitch the other day and it don't even have 75K miles on it yet. Tokyo Drifting the Rhubarb Patch is tough on skins and I never learned how to skimp.

A '350 wouldn't make it halfway to my first creek this AM and it just might be THE Pot Of Gold. Hopefully my wingman ain't stuck in The Pooty Patch,as it looks like it might be a fair day for pics,as I see a star.

Film at 11:00...............(grin)

'lia,

Weren't my intent to horn you up.

It ain't like you could add any pics worth a fhuqk,that you've taken...so I reckon you are doing the best you can. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'jrd,

Like YOU have any brass to start with!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

STUART,

It'd be tough to get swayed from Toyo gas power,for rugged reliability.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."