Shefire,

Tell Yourself you could too

Here's hoping you have enough Imagination and Pretend,to muster the Delusion,so as to garner them sweet "satisfactions". Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

oz,

Jeezus Fhuqk you are "great" with numbers too!

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart!

Your "best" is fhuqking HILARIOUS!...............

heavysquawker,

Tough to trump an Estrogen filled Hissy Fit and here's to your gunning for the Tiara ala Kchuntfest 2016!

Always love your pics...you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'george,

Now don't go stealin' heavysquawker's Imagination and it's Pretend,if only because it's all she's got and that'd be plumb mean. Swipe that and the "lucky" kchunt would have nothing left.

It ain't she's gone suddenly empower herself and pry her kchunt from the couch.

Just sayin'.

Hint................(grin)

'dog,

I'm on the ropes.

Laughing!...............

Elkchunter,

That's is some MANGNIFICENTLY beautiful and rugged country! Hell there's almost enough wood there,to start a warming fire.

Have any more?

Still don't know if you are bitching or bragging. 'Course you don't either. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'gun,

I'm more than happy to be,whatever the Whining Kchunts NEED most. Cracks me the fhuqk up!

Don't go slightin' heavysquawker's insecurities...they be a touch deeper than her EPIC Vagina Monologue can quantify.

Hint.................(grin)

Dooshmike,

Now don't go slightin' a Paper Hat "stand".

Laughing!.................

'Nut,

I enjoy how facts upset you,more than a fhuqking bunch. Now you be CERTAIN to copy/paste any/all that I've cited,that you do not understand and I'll happily take the time to rub your nose even further,in your INCREDIBLE fhuqking STUPIDITY.

I'll feign my "surprise" yet again,that you refrained ALL "particulars" and went right to Imagination and Pretend,fueled copiously with your Delusions that are so "real" to you. Congratulations?!?

You are in soooooooooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,that my sole hope remains that there is someone pumping daylight to you,so you will continue the mind numbing display of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude...AKA your "best".

You can almost follow suit well enough,to spell "Illuminati". Almost. Holy fhuqking dogschit,what can you "do",besides talk out your ass and Whine?!?

LOVE your pics!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."