Originally Posted by Big Stick

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination and Pretend...wield it as you MUST. I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that despite your oft flaunted Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you hang on my EVERY word and pixel. Congratulations?!?

If only because you area THE Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,keep in mind that nobody copy/pasted the pics,so LIE in accordance.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Dwarf: I know you're a semi-lliterate half-wit, but you simply cannot comprehend English. The "ignore" function is on at my discretion, until such time I feel like dicking with you. I don't believe I said anything about cutting and pasting that SAME (dink and bald) bear you keep posting. Anyway, speaking of lies, nice try with that "certificate", last I checked nobody (unless they are a semi-literate moron, you know, like YOU) spells MARINE CORPS without the "S". Other than that, your Power Point bogus certificate looks dandy:

[Linked Image]

methinkks the dwarf doth protest too much...

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/16/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”