'Mi,

I enjoy the fact,that you KNOW better than to even try to state anything in the firsthand and desperately dredge for "support" of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Obviously because you really "don't care" sooooooooo fhuqking much. Congratulations?!?

You were really on a tear there for a spell,with twist,throat and COAL "particulars" and that "worked" so "well" for you...that you aborted ALL things The Rifle and feel much safer in simply fhuqking Whining. You "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

Cracks me the fhuqk up,that you Day Dreaming Do Nothing Fhuqks can't savvy EXIF...let alone anything else. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'ahhh,

My Melancholy Baby...you've a bitching Whine! I'll feign my "surprise",that all you can ever muster is an Estrogen fueled Vagina Monologue,while you hang on my every word,gawk every pixel and "live" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bitchin' avatar.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

No need to obliviously corroborate for the umpteenth time,that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery. You "hard charging" Candy Stripers are a novel lot of Do Nothing Twats and you gawddamned almost fhuqking nearly did something,once. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and yet another fresh batch of Excuses,to "explain" your couchbound kchunt and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

Wheels up this afternoon,if the blizzard parts,fresh World Class pixels start tomorrow and I just might grind yet another 2wk Cast & Blast,that you'll be lucky enough to read about and fixate upon. If not,it's a free steak dinner and another $1000. It's rough.

Just might could be another fresh rifle or two to break in,according to The Grapevine. Send me an addy and I'll mail you some spent primers and dulled hooks,so you can boast that you've "seen" them.

Laughing!

Here's to the fhuqking hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the dismal "results" a Geriatric Candy Striper "enjoys".

Bless your heart.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Laughing!.....................

'S,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Keep them "hard charging" Adventures coming and keep gracing them figments with more of your "pictures". It's some seriously fhuqking FUNNY schit! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

"Congratulations"...that Rat is almost as big as Hutch. ALMOST. Use your Imagination and Pretend you don't know who Hutch is. Hell...even "your" kids know his name due your fixation(s). Laughing!

Ohhhhhhhhh do tell about that high zoot video and your "role",in that sad sack Turd Polishing. Laughing!

Looking forward to the Whine and Excuses. Congratulations?!?

Keep that "camera" handy,for "all" that you "do"...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

You haven't had pussy...since pussy had you. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

heavysquawker,

It's no "secret" that you hang on my every word and exceptional pixel. I should charge you rent,for how many times a day you think about me,you lucky kchunt. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Shoot for the stars and find me "mistaken"...I assure you,it will be FUNNIER than fhuqk. Hint.

Or set on your couchbound kchunt and Whine some more,then frost it with more Excuses on why you are a Drooling Do Nothing Turd Polishing Fhuqk.

LOVE your pics,in "all" your "pursuits".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

You "Hard Chargers" REALLY fhuqking get after it!

Wow +P+++...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."