'pole,

You are missing more than a bunch. Hint.

Personally...I don't put ANY store in how a rifle behaves with Ping Pong Ball Factory Fodder. Hint.

The rifle is doomed ala twist rate and it's owner,though in no particular order,if only obviously...................

twatshooter,

Someone VERY wise mentioned at inception,to punt,though for reasons beyond your "abilities" to grasp.

Hint.

Laughing!..................

'MI,

The haste in which you flaunt your Dumbfhuqktitude is HILARIOUS! Congratulations?!?

Someone who "knows" and "does" as "much" as you,is ALWAYS going to be best served by asking questions,as opposed to giving "answers". Hint.

Now 87 'Max have lotsa bearing surface and proud ogives?!?

Holy fhuqking dog schit,will your STUPIDITY ever end?!?

Wow +P++!...................

Fredrica,

You sappy CLUELESS Kchunt! How big of a bet didja' haveta' lose,to suffer that Goat Fhuqked piece of fhuqking schit and try to keep a straight face? Laughing!

POS mounts,POS scope,POS stock and POS contour/length to make SURE it "handles" like schit. Too fhuqking funny! Points awarded for CM too. Google it. Laughing!

Never have seen an early 700 done right. Laughing!

That mould be broken and ONLY you don't know what THE Original Halibut Rifle is. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now of course any/all with a shred of sense,know that the best and by an order of magnitude akin to your STUPIDITY...700's ever "built" by Remington,were 1st Gen Ti's.

Here...now you can say you've "seen" one of them too,you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

On the brightside,as to 700 receivers that Big Green actually made,nothing means less than serial number digits. Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Now were one forced to rock Retrostalgic,I'd be inclined to suffer an M40A1 Return handle with matching numbers and lace it with Marty's ring/rail.

Just sayin'.

[Linked Image]

Though due the inherent nature of that schitty low comb,one could certainly go 20MOA and Maxima's,to do a better job of keepin' a M40A1 Return in line. Pun be intended. Google it.

Now you can say that you've "seen" a few of those too.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Wow +P++!.................

drover,

Coopers are notoriously sloppy in headspace,which is of course an issue separate from throat geometry and twist rate. They BEG to wear Virgin false shoulders as an opening move and it'd be 308 Lapooey for me,if forced to suffer that piece of fhuqking schit.

The BEST move and by landslide,is to punt and get something good instead.

Hint.................

math',

I hear good thangs about a 243AI twisted/throated right..................(grin)

'vek,

I find it funnier than fhuqk,that she makes a fuss of NOT wanting a 9" or better RPM,but as an opening move procured 100gr Ping Pong Balls.

Jeezus Fhuqk is there nooooooooooo end to the fhuqking AMAZING Stupidity?

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

Like YOU "have" five dollars!?!

Laughing!

No schit you never venture Outdoors,that was a "surprise" only to you.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."