'STUART,

Sounds like initial impressions are positive and that'd be a Good Thang.

As you cypher more,spill your guts on them findings.

Obliged...............

Shrapnel,

You Coke Bottle Kchunt...what did you ALMOST "do" today? I mean besides Bitch,Moan,Complain,Imagine and Pretend. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

'223,

Both 77/22 17 Hummers are wearing McMillan Mag Varmint handles. The GAP Swirl being obvious(.720" LW 18"),the other(.920" LW 18") shipped ala "Special" in Duck Schit Green and gained points,with some Krylon.(grin)

Rifle Basix triggers in both,though Dayton Traister,Spec Tech and others,are in the larder. Though I've happily stoned and re-sprung more than a fhuqking few.

Yet another pard mailed off another S/S 77/22 Varmint Hornet yesterday,to be setback,chopped and punched "K". The broken mould lamentation of yore,still stings..............

Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...I getta kick outta how "real" your Imagination and it's Pretend are,to you. Congratulations?!?

Ding.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ding.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Ding....with less than 30grs of powder. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Anywhoo...I certainly musta missed it,where anyone mentioned that you "shoot" even a smidge?!? feel free to find me "mistaken".

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Never have dealt with much more than 173,000 pounds of feesh in a single day,or a single tow. Hint.

I do VERY much enjoy,that someone carting your fat fhuqking slob ass around,constitutes a "hunt",as per your "experience". You are a Blowhard Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk,who is just coming to the realization,that she's nearly outta "life" and never even scratched the surface. You "lucky" kchunt.

I'll feign my complete and utter "surprise",that you yet again Whined wayyyyyyy outta your way and made Excuses,rather than cite anything in "particular" in regards to ANYTHING The Rifle. I "wonder" why that static constant remains etched in stone?!?

You NEED more avatar.

Laughing!....................

Gomer,

You couldn't pour piss outta a boot...with the instructions written on the heel and a YouTube video demonstrating.

P.S. and by the way...Jesus ain't real. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'zaga,

Was rockin' FULL Gale today and Lever' fueled 75A-Max were on fire! The Rocktucky is a SINISTER Bad Bitch,formin' at 2960fps in it's 1-7" Mike Rock 21" spout(R/P 400's and moly Smooch).

Hint.................

'dubya,

Were it not for toll Booths,Fences,Gates and Feeders...you'd have never seen the REAL Outdoors. Congratulations?!?

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Sammo,

I'm so fhuqking good with a pistol,that it ain't even fhuqking fair...though it cracks me the fhuqk up,to grant others the Delusion of "hope".

I've seen me sandbag.

Laughing!..............

'wall,

Shooting a running Northbound Train in the South end...do tend to make Whiners Whine.

Though what in THE fhuqk don't?!?(grin)

Legendary Famous Moving Poke.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

My "trouble"is,I make things look easy...that ain't.....................(grin)

Dooshmike,

Howlin' Hurricane here all day and the farthest CBS Mover was at 450yds...yet shy of bein' the shot of The Day.

Didn't gun much more than 15 different rifles and I doubt much more than 700rds were launched. Due conditions,nothing were stretched beyond the 1260yd line.

Slow day,as per The Usual.

Just sayin'.

Hint.........................

Elkchunternm,

Are you Bitching or Bragging?

Don't really matter,as the magnitude of EPIC Dumbfhuqkery is overwhelming. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

madmam,

It never had a fhuqking CHANCE,when the Stupid Kchunt who penned the Thread...asked a question about something betwixt her mitts.

EPIC fhuqking humor,start to finish.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."