Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by JSTUART

Not to be rude Jorge, but I like the pictures of that green mountainous country...and Stick posts the best.

I get bored of the constant pictures of four wheelers, pigs and knives as I can see that here any time I wander down the road.

And the "look at me posing with a dead thing" don't do much for me either...the country is always interesting, some of the dead things are interesting, the posing is not.

But each to his own.

Van Gogh also "posted" some beautiful pictures too but was demented as well and if you lived where he lives you'd to the same as well. Then again, many of us also have nice pics to post too, including a wide variety of animals, but unlike the sociopath, do not feel compelled to seek constant validation. If you look at this thread, AND EVERY OTHER THREAD he posts in, eventually turn to $hit in his efforts to make it all about him. Why Rick allowed him to come back is vexing..

Jorge, you do know that none of us are being forced to read or post replies to Sticks posts about hunting or firearms.

And if Rick started banning then I am pretty sure I and a number of the rest of us would make that list fairly smartly.

Well, maybe not Ingwe...the REALLY old are exempt.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.