Originally Posted by Axtell
Y'all are OK with a rifle/cartridge combination that puked severely on the firing line and caused injury.

You are one of the stupidest SOBs I've had the misfortune to encounter. No one said anything about being "OK with it."

Firearm and ammo manufacturer are contacted, no resolve from either, although Ruger did examine and offered a new rifle. Hornaday did not acknowledge or compensate in any meaningful way.

Don pushed it as far as anybody but a stupid SOB like you would have. He got a new rifle. A new box of ammo from Hornady is hardly worth even your time.

His only recourse at that point would be to file a lawsuit. Anybody but the stupidest SOB on this thread (and that's saying something) ((which is you, by the way)) would know that the only way it makes sense to file a lawsuit is when you have damages that you can prove.

Huntsman had no damages beyond some band-aids. His rifle blew up and he got a new one. That schnoz of his has taken worse beatings more than once. Anyone but the stupidest SOB on this thread would know that it would cost him more to file this lawsuit than he could possibly hope to recover, and that is IF he could persuade a lawyer to take this "case," which he couldn't because 33% of the cost of some bandaids does not interest most lawyers. But I concede, maybe it does in your genome.

I may be an [bleep].....

There's no "may be" about it, you're the real deal.

A wise man is frequently humbled.