'gwe,

Clubbing victims,harpooning victims,gaffing victims and shooting victims...only adds to their relative tablefare. Hint.

And points is always awarded for a double tap...or better.

[Linked Image]

Pards wanted to shoot all day,so I did and I reckon I'll chase Chrome again in the AM.

The 18.5" 1-8" 270 and 105's stole the fhuqking show,but the weather was/is tough and only took 'er out to the 1600yd line..............

'pole,

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and admittedly do enjoy that ALL you can "do" is guess.

Right proper dichotomy there.

I'll happily lead you Drooling Dumbfhuqks to water,but sure as fhuqk ain't gonna make you drink and assuredly getta kick outta the Estrogen Fueled refrain.

Laughing!...................

elkchunt,

Bless your heart,for your brazen "efforts".

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

I never was much into fhuqking around and don't land too many more than 1000 Salmonids a year. Just kidding...I do quite a bit better than that. Laughing!

Happiness is a hot barrel...heating up a barrel.

[Linked Image]

Pun(s) be intended. Google it.

Laughing!...............

'man,

Pink Worm.

Toss it in a barrel and see what happens....but keep slack on the rope.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!............

'Clark,

Nobody is Purister,than I.

Just sayin'.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hint....................

SLM,

You gawwdamned right...the fhuqking things will jump outta the water and take the schit from you.

[Linked Image]

Ain't even "fair".

Laughing!.................

fluffy,

What can anyone "tell" a Dumbfhuqk,that is stumped with the very rifle she's holding,with her trembling fingers.

She's in sooooooo fhuqking farrrrrrrrrrrr over her head,my sole hope is she "shares" more of the 1st Grade things she can't do.

Laughing!.............

Sammo,

Shot the fhuqk outta a 243 Montucky today in a Hurricane,Monsoon and fair to middlin' Milford tide swings...all via Re-17 fueled 90 Skinners at 3350fps+.

I had the hot hand with the BABIEST Montucky 270 and 105's,with but halfa the powder charge,which did fuel a 10" Retard Spout bein' holstered and upgraded to 8",in a chambering/contour/length dupe.

Hint.....................

Fredrica,

You keyboard is slurrin' again.

Never have seen or shot a 7mm Magnum,"tell" me more. Laughing!

As per your Imagination and it's Pretend,just when did 'Bull start chamberin' same and throating for the 168 and 150 Skinner?!? You'll prolly wanna Google that,then refrain an "answer",then go FULL Imaginary Pretend Ignore to save face. You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint.

Commissioned my first Custom 7mmRem Mag in 1987,haven't had much over 100 rifles built since then...but sandbagging do crack me up. Hint.

The only thing that "hook" ever fhuqking "caught"...was you. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Perspective.

[Linked Image]

Pardon a single afternoon,trumping your entire "life's" "experience".

Bless your heart.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."