Ghetto,

Mebbe wax eloquent on why it is,that you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks default to cramming things in your mouth and [bleep]? Congratulations?!?

At least you "get" to read about the Outdoors and look at the pics...you "lucky" Kchunt. Feel free to steal as many pics as you deem requisite,to salve your Reality. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Hey BrokeBack Big Stink!

You are the king of things going in and out of [bleep]! I see your "pards" pulled out long enough for you to come out and play! Hope your not to sloppy now!

I was afraid you would see the bobber and leader and not take the bait but as usual you swallow everything with pride!

Not sure why you called me out for asking Geedub what rifle was in his pic, but it looks like it might be fun anyway!
I don't mind playing with ya as long as your not going to take it out on the wife and kids but I'm afraid your old habits will return again(if you ever stopped)! SO I'm gonna cut ya some slack little guy! Something you know nothing about I'm sure!

I found a few more pics of you resting from your pivot man position in the circle jerk!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I am curious about one thing though! Not long ago you came here claiming you found God and was a good boy now! lol What was up with that? Were you just trying to get back on again? Whatever the reason, I knew it wouldn't last more than a day or two! Your a funny little Gnome! Everyone makes mistakes, just ask your parents!

HA listen to you about stealing pics! That's really funny! You are proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.

Have a nice day and good luck with the diaper rash! It's really making you cranky!
Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns! (from a 1960's bumper sticker)