Fredrica,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...is there NO end to your sheer and utter Cluelessness?

I didn't even know they made a Seven 7 Shamwow in S/S! My bad. Though if they did,it'd prolly look like this in a MR Fiddy/Fiddy Swirly. Hint. Just sayin'.

Laughing!

Pardon my slaying Splendid Beasties with same.

[Linked Image]

Can't wait for you to "tell" me "more"and dangle some "hard charging" pics of your wares at "work". P.S. and by the way,pass the Krylon...Cerakote is a fhuqking joke. Hint. Now you can say that you "know". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Kaleb,

Now ain't it a fascinatin' constant,that folks who "live" in Tennessee,GOTTA cite someone else and cain't offer anything in the first hand,other than Fresh Whine and Copious Excuses? Congratulations?!?

I doubt I've seen many more than 50,000 Caribou,unless I'm sandbagging more than a smidge. Hint.

What's it like to read about 'em and look at pictures?!? Laughing!

Bless your heart.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

I'm on the ropes and am being struck with Imaginary Pretend Ignore and a never fhuqking ending chorus of "I don't care(s)". Fhuqking EPIC humor!

Only had (1) new rifle arrive today(was expecting an Annie 54 to come home too). The 1-8" Brux OEM contour duped/reduced shank length Six Twat-Six arrived and prolly shows some promise.(grin) The 22.25" spout whistles 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches right at 3300fps and the parcel retains 26 Mils of erector travel ala flat DD's(1875yd line) and a 250yd zero. The windshield takes it to 2150yds. Cain't stand the idea of a "flat" system,so will haveta' change that.

[Linked Image]

The NICE weather snuck in and noone saw it coming,so the Mail was beyond generous. 'Twere a nice day to gun zero's/comeup's and flog upon schit in general. Am thinking the Seven based Hawk Hill 1-8" 6BR is gonna be a right proper Sleeper too and schit like that,never ain't not funny.

Need to go swap out Faux MK12 SPR rings and start R&D on a ADM AD Recon 30MOA 30mm Flipper Flapper Fhuqker,to see WTF. I've low expectations,as compared to Marty's Maxx 50's,but only motherrfhuqk schit in fairness...which means in the first hand.(grin)

[Linked Image]

As to 100% Totally Useless Schit,I regrettably confess to having fhuqking Winchesters,Weatherbys,Sako's,Coopers and the gawwdamned like. Fluff ain't my gig,so it don't rate mention. Hint.

Never did like to guess,so have always procured and run schit hard,to see WTF. If only to The Paper Hat Brigade's chagrin,all wares ain't equal.

Hint.

Laughing!

GOOD talk..................(grin)

jds44,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that yet another Whining Kchunt from Tennessee felt compelled to flaunt her Imagination and Pretend,to conjure the Delusion(s) of what she'd "do"...were it not for fhuqking Reality. You "lucky" kchunt!

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Mi,

Didja' "don't care" even fhuqking more?!!?

I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard...you "lucky" kchunt!

Pardon that rifle too,bein' more than a touch Famous.

Hint.

Laughing!

Cheer up,there ain't another one on the fhuqking Planet to have done this.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

This.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Or this.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

But at least you get to read about it and look at the pics...you "lucky" kchunt. Tell yourself that you "could too" and you'll get as many "results" outta that fhuqking Ploy,as your "don't care" Ruse.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart....you "Hard Charging" Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!....................

'dubya,

You couldn't knock the new,offa USED pair of boots. The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'Nut,

It's your Imagination...Pretend with it as you MUST.

I've never heard of Reupold and Fords is "rare".

You poor poor(literally) AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunter,

You CLUELESS Geriatric Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk...it's hilarious,that sucking ass is your ONLY move.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Sammo,

Now ain't it a right proper fhuqking Dichotomy,that Fords start by sucking and end by blowing? One could set a watch by such constants.

I appreciate the AMAZING depths of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,due it's oblivious and perpetual hilarity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

EHG,

Gawdammnit...don't go spooking the fhuqking hole!

Laughing!

Hell,even I slummed a Three-Oh-Not-So-Great today,ala THE Sleeper and it's Ball Burpin' splendor.

Still cain't get the stank offa my mitts................(grin)

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."