Originally Posted by jorgeI
Wow, thanks for the Big Stick "Cliff Notes",Big Sky, now I can just formulate my canned response to describe my "thirty years of Nothingness". I guess I can't compare to someone who's in the tree-trimming business. and just think, no matter how "NOTHING" my life has been, I'll always be taller ...

Jorge....

don't confuse a tree trimmer, with someone they hire to make saw dust.....the lumber mills ship that saw dust to the Philippines out of Coos Bay ( Stumpy's home town growing up), so they can make particle board out of it....

he had an "in" to get that job....by giving another "Job".....

Then the ships return with a cargo of Rubber Dog Schitt... which Stumpy buys and sells on his web site....

and people wonder where he gets all that money to afford all the toys he brags about...

[Linked Image]

Actually Nut, that is the first thing Stumpy does to start his day, after he takes a big hit of meth to get going...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

but if it wasn't for that, his sex life would be nothing, and he's a horny little SOB, at least according to the Craig AK police Dept, where he's been arrested multiple times for molesting Goats, sheep and the occasional Neighbor's Cat...