Fredrica,

That musta been a REALLY Big Day for you,to capture the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in flaunting a fhuqking Freezer Burn Factory! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

The knack you have for taking STUPIDITY to new places,is fhuqking fabulous in it's oblivious hilarity! Why do I KNOW,it's caked with dirt and hair to boot?!? You "lucky" kcunt. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today? Mebbe hunt some more pop cans,so you can afford your first camera? Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Ooopsie! Too fhuqking late!!!

Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking riot!

Wow +P++!................

Shefire,

Didn't mean to horn you up. Bless your heart.

At least Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". It were prolly mean of me,to ask you to cite roughly which year it was,that you last went Outdoors. My bad.

Laughing!

Looking forward to the next batch of Excuses and more fresh Whine,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and hang on my every word and gawk every splendid pixel.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

Raining currently and I sure hope I don't forget the cameras.

Film at 11:00.

Hint...............

Schit...I got too laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard,I forgot to dangle pics from this mornin',for them who cain't do for themselves and are plagued with a couchbound kchunt.

The inherent advantages of 100% PP from stem to stern. It makes Flippin' The Bitch a breeze and all is new again. Casts just got longer.

Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I like a tandem spool wrap to a Double Improved Clinch and whip the tail numerous extry times,before cinching tight and seizing the works with multiple reverse bight half-hitches.

Key bein',to never have running line come loose from the spool and lotsa folks fhuqk that up.

Hint.

Fortunately...yesterday's last light Sucker Hole was false advertisement and the Monsoons continued.

[Linked Image]

Tough to beat a Cast & Blast,though the couch apparently "works" "well" for many.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."