elkchunt,

That rifle looks like it ALMOST got shot...once.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!................

Sammo,

Disclaimer...formerly an OEM 6mmRem,but destined for FAME.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

It wore more than a few scopes and flunged more than a few boolits,enroute to becoming Legendary. Shot 'er enough,that the bolt cracked lineally and it's the only time I've seen that. Have a few receivers on their 5th barrel,less any hint of that malady.

Actual use,do take a toll.

Hint.................

'S,

Your "beliefs",is farrrrrrrrrr from fact.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...................

'Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Dumbfhuqk...I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard. "Tell" me more about 6mm boolits,their bearing surfaces,BC's,requisite throat geometries and COAL requisites,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!

If only to fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]

Just sayin'.

Hint......................

'kid,

I doubt it was much over 25lbs,which is a fair Trout.

[Linked Image]

Better length,but lacking in mass.

[Linked Image]

Comparisons.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Some folks actually venture Outdoors.

Fredrica,

VERY much enjoyed the notion of "all" the "thought" that went into that piece of fhuqking schit and how the mounts were a good idea earlier in the day! You AMAZINGLY Stupid Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bitchin' stock too. Laughing!

Now the CM spout is wearing "Sniper Grey" and it "balances" "like a dream". Holy fhuqking schit.......I'm cryin' I'm laughing sooooooooooooo hard!!!!!

Now DO tell,what is "The Dream" chambered in,how's it twisted,what is the contour/length,what's the throat geometry and at what COAL are you Pretending to feign a fhuqking clue? Laughing!

Then muse serial numbers,as you get giddy about more Freezer Burn ala Furrowed Fairways and Rat Dink Bucks.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."