Midget: I'll try to keep it at your pocket-t-shirt level of grammatical prowess, but here goes: I put your posts on IGNORE for the most part, as most of what you have to say I find:
1. uninteresting
2. wrong
3. stupid
4. your idiotic attempts at assassinating the English language in an attempt to be funny are far from it.

That being said, when I KNOW you are addressing one of my vastly superior posts to yours (and that obviously isn't hard to do), I READ what you have to say in order to respond. I see that many here have already ridiculed your "knowledge".
So do keep shooting all your weird calibers with your latent-homosexual paint scheme rifles (that repeating Pirate Theme speaks volumes), your failure to capture the benefits of rust-prevention protocols and by all means try and find better pictures to replace the ones of all those dink deer you've shot or from other people you "borrow" pictures from. Cheers, J

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”