'Mi,

You be SURE and use whichever Excuse(s) best salve your Reality and "quantify" your Couchbound Kchuntitude.

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free...so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Raider,

You are a real "hard charger".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'dubya,

Here's to your AMAZINGLY low "standards" and uncanny innate ability to be shy of the "mark".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

You pill-poppin' delusional twat...be sure to chime in,when the year comes that you leave the couch.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Oldelkchunt,

You Sad Sack LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit,it's a Gawwdamned Fhuqking "Miracle"...NOW you "can" read this,but "couldn't" before.

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing soooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!!

Jeezus Gawwdamned Fhuqk,is there NO end to your STUPIDITY?!?

Holy Schit WOW +P++!!!

Bless your heart.

Fredrica,

The Jerry Lewis Telethon pic is a fhuqking riot and it's funnier than fhuqk that them retards know my name,better than your's. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

Send me an addy and I'll mail you a check,so you can buy some more crayons for "your" kids to eat.

Oh my how you really "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

You Drooling Dumbfhuqk,"tell" me more about "your" 6BR ballistics,come-ups and "particulars". Hint.

Laughing!

In my 20" Montucky 1-8" no-turn Brux 6BR with a 200yd zero...the 1000yd line is 10 Mils ala 105 'Max. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Cheer up...it'll reach well past a mile. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

Here's to the HILARITY of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks being forced by default and THE most slippery of slopes,to use your "means","abilities" and "comprehension" as a "barometer" of evaluation.

1525yds ala 6x MQ. Hint. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

VERY good fhuqking call,to give those steaming pieces of fhuqking schit you pictured,the widest of berths and to refrain ALL things in their regard. What were the fhuqking "odds"?!? Hint.

Laughing!

I know,I know...you "can't read" this,because you just enacted Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............................

RDW,

Don't slight Fredrica's countless Insecurities and the sweet "satisfaction(s)" of her having a Retard Roundup in the neighborhood...as her "Trump Card".

INSTANT fhuqking Classic!

elkchunt,

Are you bitching or bragging?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."