'nut,

I like the real thang.

[Linked Image]

Hint.

Laughing!..............

Mi,

You "lucky" kchunt,nobody can "make" you out to be a more CLUELESS Kchunt or a bigger Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit than you can,by simply doing your best. Bless your heart. Hint.

Laughing!

FUNNIER than fhuqk,because you "don't care" soooooooo amazingly much! Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise"that due to the incredible volume of your "don't care",you've been feverishly scouring the internet as a salve for your reality. I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Here,lemme fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend,so you can say you've "seen" one of these too. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

105 Hornie HPBT magfed smooches at 2850fps from a Self Shucker wearin' a killer trigger,prolly don't suck. Google it. Laughing!

Hell...it might even rate gettin' throwed in the crummy,on today's Cast & Blast. Hint. Laughing!

Whattya' gonna ALMOST "do" today? I mean besides thinkin' about me. Congratulations?

You "hard chargers" really get after it. Hope I don't forget the cameras today,as the rain is soundin' 'bout right! You'd need a co-signer,to afford the tape for the muzzles.

Laughing!..................

'dubya,

I REALLY enjoy your Safe Queen bullschit and the Texas Version of The Outdoors. Fhuqking HILARIOUS oblivious humor!

It remains a cryin' shame,that you are devoid the first fhuqking clue,so as to garner an inkling of your sheer and utter fhuqking Cluelessness.

Ignorance IS Bliss.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'pole,

Now that's a right proper conundrum for poor 'dubya. Whether to swoon sufferin' Sheep on the table,or Bought Beaver in the bunk.

Laughing!

Whatcha' gonna ALMOST "do" today?!?

I gotta sort through Chrome and heat more than a few barrels up.

It's rough.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."