'dubya,

Might you be sayin',that the "odds" of your knocking the new offa pair of boots...rapidly diminishes by the day? Hmmmmmm...I shoulda perhaps mentioned that,as the FACT never even crossed my mind. Give or fhuqking take. Congratulations?!? Laughing!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'Inman,

Do not slight how "real" Imagination and Pretend is to The Paper Hat Brigade...nor the "magnitude" of their "hard charging" "adventures".

You are doing "great".

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

I've never shot a 25Bee,"tell" me about 'em. Laughing!

You "really" know Bucks too,undoubtedly due your "experience". Laughing!

Hell,you mighta even seen a boat,once. Ever "get" to ride in a friend's? Didja' clap your hands? Laughing!

You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to your next Whine and even more Excuses....you "hard charger" you.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

Is that The Morgue?

You REALLY "get after it"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Sammo,

You keep draggin' limbs across the damp Golf Course and telling yourself that you "could too",as you open gates to things that ain't your's. You "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Kaleb,

Boats is handy,but at least you can "afford" to read about it. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

I'll feign my "surprise",that being forced to suffer being you...even bores the schit outta you. The poignant profundity of that Dumbfhuqkery,is welllllll beyond "impressive". Congratulations?! Laughing!

Groovin' on your "hard charging" plagiarized pics list! You "lucky" kchunt,you REALLY "get after it".

Laughing!

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! You really are THE Queen Of Plagiarism!

THE Opening Move AKA page #1

[Linked Image]

THE Follow-up Shot AKA page #2

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now back to Reality...

The weather blew up,it's Gale-ish currently and it'll be fair conditions to extrapolate relative merit,from wares that actually exist. Laughing!

I remain Anti-Flipper Flapper,but will give the bitch a chance ala Faux MK12 SPR. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hoping the RVT Oscillation Regulation kicked overnight. Tough to beat 5200 there and I shoulda. Nod your head,as you Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be curious to see if '22 fueled 105 Hornie HPBT Smooches,slip conditions at 3300fps. This schit is all "new" to me. The 270 is tough to keep pace with and more than doubling the powder charge and adding but a scant 775fps extry to the fray,along with another 4-inches of spout...will be a fair shake.

Feel free to "tell" yourself that you "understand".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now you be SURE to gather up more Hurt Feeler Reports and feverishly fill 'em out,to salve your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery,as you set on your couchbound kchunt. I'd recommend you PM'ing Shefire and Savage99,to see if you could gain entry into The Duel. As "proof",you'd only haveta produce a screen shot of your Hard Charging Bucket Account. Laughing!

As per always...feel free to "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore and to knock it outta Da' Park,cite that you "don't care".

You Cross-Eyed Window Licking Turd Polishing Coupon QUEEN.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."