Big Stick;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was an acceptable one for you.

Thanks so much for sharing your crisp photos with us, I really enjoy the contrast AND colors you show. Well done.

If you're so inclined, what is the chick in the photo?

While it's a different species and the photo isn't as clear as yours by any stretch, I'll throw up a couple chick photos if that's okay.

This Spruce Grouse hen had the smallest/youngest batch of chicks we've ever run across for that time of year.
[Linked Image]

A shot of one of the chicks literally at my daughter's boot tip when she took it.
[Linked Image]

We bumped into this dry cow later on that morning - as we were sneaking up for a better photo she got the drop on us and didn't look pleased somehow.
[Linked Image]

This is sorta the pettin' zoo I guess, since it's just off the back steps.
[Linked Image]

They tend to get pretty acclimatized to us two legged folks - maybe a little too much in some cases - though this mighta been a convert from the Watchtower folks making the rounds, he wasn't clear on his mission.
[Linked Image]

Bit better yard buck - less apt to knock on doors when they age a tad we've found.
[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, as always I really enjoyed you sharing your considerable camera skills with us. All the best to you all in the upcoming week.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"