TheBitchingSniveler,

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that you hang upon my every fhuqking word and your most sincere Wishes have to do with me. Bless your heart.

Laughing!

"Luckily" for you...Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". The only thing you could offer in the firsthand,is what it's like to suck.

You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

I like a lil' fill flash at daybreak. Hint.

[Linked Image]

My bad. Got to laughing sooooooooo hard at you Clueless Fhuqks,I forgot to dangle more fill flash,on the cast prior.

Oopsie. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Landed (7) on the first (7) casts...what did you ALMOST "do" today,besides bitch,moan,complain and flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend?!? Can you even fhuqking remember the last time you were Outdoors?

Didn't think so.

Your entire "Life's" "experience",wouldn't knock the middle outta a slow afternoon.

Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!......................

'Mi,

Your Whine is fhuqking Magnificent!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,though you were really doing "great" there for a spell.

Laughing!

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a riot!..................

'22,

When it's ALL said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done.

Bless her heart..............

'nut,

It is funnier than fhuqk,that you are forced to use your "abilities","wares" and "experience" as a barometer of "evaluation". Still enjoyin' 2590fps! You STUPID Fhuqkers are a gawwdamned fhuqking riot...mainly because you are doing your BEST!

You be CERTAIN to tell yourself them things you most need to hear,as you set on your couchbound kchunt and wax eloquent on your Imagination and it's Pretend.

Cheer up,mass DBM Install this evenin',then I need to tie up more Riggin' and do a leetle more loading.

[Linked Image]

I'll try not to forget cameras in the AM.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."