'Mi,

The one thing for CERTAIN,in regards to you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks is,that when it is ALL said and done...there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said,than done. Congratulations?!?

Always a treat to be regaled,with your EVER growing and exceedingly WELL founded list of Insecurities. What didja' ALMOST "do" today?!?

Laughing!

Granting the courtesy of a brisk tailwind and fair skies,I reckon Outdoor Hag will have whistled roughly (3) pokes through that steaming piece of fhuqking schit rifle of her's,within the next 10yrs.

Though admittedly,I am THE eternal optimist.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

Oh my...what an "EXCITING" day for you,to be sooooooooooo close to nearly goin' Outside. Laughing!

Do tell about that piece of schit fhuqking rifle and the Cough Silencer Spandex Holster on it's butt? That's some SERIOUSLY "rough duty" wares. Laughing!

Had the weather,to rock Retard Rifles and schit twist rates,if only to grantcha' a glimmer of "hope". Laughing!

Left to right: 20" PN SM 1-10" 223AI and formed 40V-Max at 3966fps,Hart 1-14" MTU/fluted at 21" 223AI and 50gr V-Max forming loads with fhuqking SCHIT TAC at 3275fps,OEM Montucky 1-10" 243Win SAAMI and 90 Skinners at 3375fps,20" Shilen 1-12" 243AI and formed 75V-Max at 3650fps.

[Linked Image]

Had the GOOD schit along too. Hint.

18.5" 1-8" 270/105's at 1525yds.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The 20" 1-8" 6BR dazzled at like distance. Hint.

LUCKY day for me,as to be able to "draw" on your "experience","knowledge" and "results". A certain Montucky Twat-Six donor has just paid it's dues in full and after but less than a week of normal use(which would encompass only a few thousand of your lifetimes),it were gutted for THE Cure.

Pass the S/S springs and I'll happily leave the FLUFF for you and your "demands".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

None too tough to cypher,where S/S ends and CM starts. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Do "tell" about the Gravity Defying Lubes your Imagination and it's Pretend,deem as "requisite",for your "uses" and it's "demands". Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Grease up that steaming piece of fhuqking schit,walnut/blued fhuqking abortion and gimme a day of ACTUAL use with the Goat Fhuqk and I'll happily toss you a gratis inkling on Reality. That means free. Hint.

Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Wow+P++++++!!!

Laughing!..............

elkchunt,

That is obviously a VERY well thoughtout rifle,that sees some SERIOUS use.

Might you please list it's particulars and describe the receiver,COAL,throat,twist,barrel make/type,bullet specifics,ring/mount particulars and a wee bit on scope selection and how you meld all into such a Killing Machine? POA/POI arrangements would be helpful too.

Thanks.

LAUGHING!................

'dubya,

As AMAZINGLY Small RAT "Bears" go...how'd it Score with "all" that "age" to leverage it's "magnitude"?!?

You poor poor CLUELESS Kchunt.

Wow +P+++!!!

The Texas Version of EVERYTHING...is fhuqking hilarious!

Laughing!.................

'gwe,

Don't "forget" to take pics of the "carnage".

Laughing!..............

sammo,

High standards is never a concession and being Great ain't easy...but well wort the the effort.

Hint.................

WCH,

You suck a MEAN ass.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."