Suffice to say, we now have another IDIOT in our midst. I was NOT comparing a "Fleet Corspman" (including those who serve with the FMF and SEAL Teams of course) to SF Medics, merely addressing the initial ENTRY test scores and standards which would not even come close for acceptance into a commissioning source and much less Naval Aviation, but of course you just happen to have the "washout rates" in Naval Aviation at your fingertips. And whist on the subject of Seabees, what particular RATES of Seabees. Please dont make me embarrass you any more, but that perennial chip on your shoulder must get heavy. How tall are you?

Edited to add: Incidentally SEALS in the Navy are recruited from ALL rates as well. One might come in as an MM (Machinist Mate) for example,go to A school, do a fleet tour then apply to the SEALS. Then of course, the testing starts. Incidentally, the attrition rate for Aviators from recruiting to a fleet squadron ran about 90% when I went through.

Last edited by jorgeI; 03/01/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”