jkobble,

A VERY wise man has stated often,that he'd not allow you to rebarrel a milkshake,with a fresh straw.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you clueless piece of fhuqking schit.

Feel free to use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to find me "mistaken" and I assure you,that it WILL be funnier than fhuqk.

Hint.

Your Whine is MAGNIFICENT.

Laughing!..............

'STUART,

Not enough hours in the day,nor is 6 months of vacation a year enough,to scratch all the itches in the backyard.

Toolin' up a touch different this AM and am not so patiently awaiting daybreak,to start yardin' on lips. Went Little Big Man and will be rockin' 7/5 #3's in 20# ala Copper Clacker...which ain't even fair and how I like to roll.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Suplized noone has mentioned holstering Retard Twist Rates in a Krunchenticker,so as to yield 105 magfed smooches.

Ooops.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Film at 11:00......................

dooshmike,

I speak matter of factly...because facts matter. Nothing funnier than handing same to Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks on a Silver Platter and watching 'em still fhuqk schit up!

Bless their hearts.

Might could be a 40" Day.

Do you think Outdoor Hag ever got a round into battery and fired the steaming piece of fhuqking schit Retard Twist Rate Cooper?

Me neither.

Laughing!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."