elkchunternm,

Have you decided on THE Titty-Titty Bang Bang Rifle and scope,for your BIG Bitch Safari "Adventure"? Congratulations?!?

Do tell.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'dubya',

Them Waterfowl pics are striking. Laughing!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING...is fhuqking hilarious!

At least think color/contrast,or action. If not all. Hint.

Laughing!

Start slow and don't fret clipping either end of the spectrum and work on FOCUS. Pun be intended.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A candid can work,if you've the above and give DOF a thunk. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Photography Class is over.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

My bad...I missed it where anyone had accused you of being much of anything,other than a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. Perhaps you could cite,where your Imagination let you Pretend that Delusion? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Must be a REALLY big day,when you can set a piece of fhuqking schit rifle that has and never will turn a lick,against a "tree",grab a pic as a "Trump Card" and bask in them Sweet "Satisfactions". GOOD fhuqking thing that POS don't have a round count meter or motion meter on it,to quantify it's "use". Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

Those are some exceptional "Outdoor" shots! Summer Elk in the pasture,is some grueling High "Adventure". Very nice job on metering the light,for consistency. Congratulations?!?

"Tremendous" Buck in that pic too! Which of your "Sensational" Blueprints,didja' use to do THAT? Spare no "particulars". Laughing!

Lemme add some color/contrast.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I know,I know...it's gonna be a REALLY Big Year for The Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile! On pins & needles here,awaiting those "results".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

heavysquawker,

You Do Nothing Whining Clueless Kchunts,crack me the fhuqk up! I don't "sell" World Class pixels,I give 'em away...mainly because I can. Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least you get to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Someday you'll perhaps gather enough pop cans to procure your first camera. Congratulations?!?

Love "your" pics.

Bless your heart.

Now be sure to Whine a bit more and add some fresh Excuses from your couchbound kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you've yet again got me disrobed,in your mind's eye. You LUCKY kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Roughly how many times a day do you think about me and how little am I wearing? You pill-popping Geriatric Candy Stripers and your Man Crush Fantasies...really "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Mi,

It's your Imagination,be certain to Pretend with it as you must,to salve your Reality. Perhaps cite with conviction,that you "don't care" and "could too".Congratulationbs?!? Laughing!

You couldn't begin to fathom an inkling and that due to the fact,that you gotta use you as a barometer of "evaluation". You "lucky" kchunt. Happily awaiting your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Magnumdoosh,

I enjoy the FACT,that you are easily amongst THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,who's "done" the LEAST Outdoors...but you are yet helpless in sucking ass and trying to rub shoulders. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'oz,

Perspective is never not intellesting.

Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt....you get to "see" and "do" it "all".

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

I ride herd,on more than a few flavors.

[Linked Image]

But am purty jealous of the fences and gates.

Laughing!..............

'30cal,

Nothing along The Milford rubs on anything,because there ain't anything to rub upon.

Disheartening,as it seems like it'd add some color/contrast to the fray.

[Linked Image]

Sure would like to see some stoplights and dust...Flat Landers and Texans have ALL the fhuqking "luck".

Bless their hearts..............

SuperKchunt,

Still tryin' to factor the decade in which you last went Outdoors,I see. Obviously,that's gonna take some serious factoring! Until then,you get to flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,to plagiarize The Interwebs...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

THAT is funnier than fhuqk...when have you EVER been "empowered"?!!? You NEED more avatar. Congratulations?!?

"Breaker breaker there Cross-Eyes...are you feeling empowered in the Short Bus?!?". "Breaker breaker Cross-Eyes...when you get back,you've the dishes to do".

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Too bad you "can't read this",you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."