Dooshmike,

IF only you could begin to fathom,how much I could give a fhuqk less about Mooseses. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I wonder why it is,that Window Lickers line up around the block,trying to compare themselves to me. Here's to your long list of Insecurities and how very WELL founded they are.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Shefire,

Don't "forget" to start a Thread on the BIG Day...when you finally step Outdoors. Though in fairness,you have been more than a touch busy,coming outta the closet. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

'gwe,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you'd not touch twist rates,throating or boolits. What WERE the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

I've long been useta being Imitated,if only because it's the ONLY fhuqking move folks got. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

I cain't remember if I've ever seen a Moose or not. This is all so very confusing. Laughing!

You Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are a fhuqking RIOT! Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Inman,

Are you eyefhuqking my every pixel and every word? I'll feign my GREAT "surprise". Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'lia,

I "wonder" why it is,a Lying Fhuqk such as yourself...don't touch anything with a 10-foot pole? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

TheBitchingSniveler.

You heel nipping Whining Kchunt...you are lucky to get to play in my shadow. Congratulations!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'dubya,

REALLY enjoyed the oblivious comedy of Ratfhuqk Schit in Roads & Pastures. The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'Nut,

Your Delusions are fhuqking fascinating. Now you have more pics in "your" album. Congratulations?!?

At least you get to read about the things you TRY to talk about...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunt,

It'd take someone who "does" as little as you,to get giddy about a Dink in the middle of a muddy road. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart...you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

Laughing!.......................

elkchunternm,

You are pure poison...on The Titty Patch. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Whore-Hey!,

It's your Lies,be certain to tell 'em however makes you feel best. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe shoot McMillan an Email,plead your case and get ready for: "Breaker breaker there Cross-eyes...you remain an AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk. Shut up,sit down and let the men talk. You KNOW that drill.".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'300,

Oh it's quite a bit better than that. It's a right proper Kchuntfest 2016 Feeding Frenzy of Do Nothing Dumbfhuqktitude.

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!.........................

cotis,

Some folks don't haveta look at pics.

Hint.

Wheels up bitches,final boarding and only (4) more airports to go. Now be certain to getch'er Imaginations and Pretend fueled up,as Early Spring R&R's are a routinely EPIC.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

Film at 11:00...so make sure you all have lotsa room in your photo hosting accounts,for the Splendid Pixels.

Laughing!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."